Alright ****y guys lets here your best answers

KSoze

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is dumb as hell but i thought you would find it amusing and have a proper response:

This is the second time ive gotten this from a girl i met on myspace...i posted the 6 questions bulletin thing

Girl responds back:

1)"Would you have sex with me?"....
2)"Have you ever been with two girls at once, do you want to?"

I also posted a thing about getting a workout partner to go to the gym with me...she writes back and asks if they have strip aerobics where i workout.

Im mean i sure as hell am not stupid enough to just say yes...its obvious she is messing with me, trying to be cute...

Well i wanna be a smartass and creative about it all :)

I was thinking:
Nah, you are probably boring in the sheets or something like that...heck if i know...give me an idea...must be funny

Loyalty

Don Juan
Reaction score

Let me check my schedule (look real quick at your cell phone) nope. all booked up.

i don't think my mistress would like that

No. 2 doesn't do anything for me anymore. I'm more of a full blown orgy type of guy

Have you ever been fukked in a$$ by clown?

coolguy676767

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy above me responses were good but I got some too that might help vary your game a little, but its not planed respones its more about a style or attitude you follow that is ****y + Funny + some sarcasm + some exaggeration that will make it to where you can answer any question after you get used to it.

Why are you just gonna try to use me for my body, I mean damn I know how sexy I am already why do girls think that I will just myself up for your pleasure, at least meet me half way, let me use you for something then. (big ass grin and major sarcastic voice the whole time your saying this)

Yeah sure I have but then couldnt keep up with me and sure I want to try it again, why did your roomates want to have sex with me while you were out?

The other guys responses were good and also sound like something I would say I was just trying to add in some more

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Whoa, slow it down there, ya little sex freak."
--"No, seriously, I'm asking you."
"1. I'm flattered that you'd ask, but I'm not going to give you the validation you want.
2. Yep. I'm a guy. Not gonna apologize for it.
Anyway, see that guy over there? I bet he'll give you the answer's you're looking for. I mean, if you're looking for somebody who'll grovel."

-Damian

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) it depends...

depends on what!

well thats for me to know and for u to find out :)

2)i never been with two women at the same time.. i always kept odd numbers, 1,3,5....

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KSoze said:
1) "Depends,do you have the money my going rate is $50 a hour."
2)"Ha two? Im not some rookie."

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
I would guess that your girlie friend is a guy....

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a bloke.....Unless you get visual meeting proof or an active webcam going treat it all as bull****.....

Get off your bum and go sarge the real world!

Some good responses there guys. Made me chuckle.