Almost never approached...

CoolProgram99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi there guys. I have been reading the post and all the advice on the site, and it always is suggesting to not be too nice and stop using that overly "wussy" attitued with attractive women, as it is poorly original and they have heard that stuff dozens of times.

However, I have just been hanging with this really nice, cute and simpatic girl, and I have started to like her. She has neved had any kind of relationship, and only has been attracted to a boy a one time in her life.

My question is that, do you think it will be wrong to come in with some compliments? Since she hasn't listened to all this stuff, she has reacted positively to some of my tests, and I really want to stop being a jerk with her just to attract her.

Obviously, I am not leaving my c&f attitude and secure personality, but since she hasn't been approached in her life save one time, how do suggest I should act?

Thanks again ;)

bookman

Don Juan
Reaction score
it's not that you shouldn't compliment, just don't make it like she's the Goddess and you're the unworthy servant at her feet :p

and don't take every possible chance to complement her... you just have to know what lines not to cross

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bookman said:
it's not that you shouldn't compliment, just don't make it like she's the Goddess and you're the unworthy servant at her feet :p
Exactly, I compliment girls all the time, just don't compliment and then expect something back, like her approval and a cute comment. Say it like you mean it.