All You Need to Know to Get Women

Lord_Galth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome.

If you clicked on this tip, then you need to read it... because I'm going to do two things:

1st) To the person who is genuinely open to what I have to say, I will let you in on the single, most important secret of DJ'ing.

2nd) To the critic, who only wants to see what I have to say to laugh at it, I will reduce and revise your games to a single principle which, in the end, I hope you can accept.

What is the single difference between a dj and an afc? I will tell you, at their core, the former has courage and the later lacks it. If you are new to dj'ing, GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEAD. The ONLY thing you need (provided you are reasonibly attractive and interesting) to have an ENDLESS STREAM of women to date, is COURAGE.

I was talking to a few of my female friends the other night (don't judge before you read) I realized something: They're just waiting to get asked out. Most guys I know lack enough balls just to ask em on a date, and, with a few exceptions, any guy that did would at least be given a chance!

In dating, the female has the advantage ONLY when the male gives it to her: meaning, once the guy gets over his fear of rejection, once he gets courage, then he has his choice of women, and its the girls who have to wait on him, it is THEY who are the lucky ones, not the man.

Take a look at the following, to illustrate my point:

a) An afc will work up enough courage to write his target woman a love letter, which is basically a cop-out because he can't look her in the eye and ask her out... He lacks courage

RE: a) a DJ will get a girls number, use kino tactfully but aggresively, and not fear showing a girl he's interested (but at the same time, not giving her the credit of owning his heart... He has the courage to go after her AND maintain his self respect... WOW!!!!! :-D ).

b) An afc will fantasize about asking a girl out
RE b) a DJ will do it

c) An afc will act akward and uncomfortable during a date becuase he fears rejection.

RE c) a DJ will act suave and calm, confident because he doesn't care if this date goes well. His life is fine as it is. He HAS NO FEAR and this gives him courage.

d) An afc, lacking masculinity due to his lack of courage, will not attract women. He will give off an air of inexperience and undesirability.

RE d) a DJ's courage will draw women to him like moths to a flame.

e) an AFC, being a coward, will be a poor provider and protector in an LTR, leading to failure, low self-esteem, etc etc because he lacks courage.

RE e) a DJ will succeed in all he does becuase he has the courage to go for what he wants, to fight for what he believes in, and, yes this is a sign of courage too, to revise his views and his goals when necessary. Why? Because he has courage.

You hear all about those advanced dj tactics, the kino, the states of mind, the SS, conversation techniques. Well guess what, they mean about as much as the quality of my **** if you don't have courage to use them, courage to ask a girl our in the first place, and courage to make your life a success.

So here's my advice: Here's the NUMBER 1 principal of dj'ing. You Could take this, and if you actually used it, never lack women. Furthermore, if you don't use this, everything else on this site will be worthless to you...

GET SOME DAMN BALLS.... STOP THIS WHINING ABOUT WHEN TO CALL / WHEN NOT TO CALL / HOW MUCH KINO TO USE / ETC ETC ETC. STOP PLAYING GAMES AND JUST GO FOR IT!!!!!!

Once you've mastered the ability to have courage... THEN go ahead and start employing the more refined tactics. They do work, they help a ton, and they're infinitely useful, but without courage they are nothing.

Think of courage like glue, and the principals of dj'ing as the pieces of a tool that come "some assembly required." Before assembling your dj arsenal, go buy the damn glue...

Good luck!! And remember, THERE ARE A TON OF GIRLS OUT THERE, IF ONE REJECTS YOU, IT DOESN'T MATTER!!! Keep your head up, keep asking girls out, not if you think they like you, but if YOU like THEM. Once your get over that hump of fear, its all in your favor.

-LG

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good job, i think everyone should know this by now :p

Lord_Galth

Don Juan
Reaction score
everyone should, but with all the whiny posts I've been seeing in the main discussion forum I feared the site was going in the wrong direction, just doing my part to keep the newer members informed and to re-establish a key dj principal.

Its not revolutionary, but it needs to be said, alot of afc's don't get this at first, they want a magic bullet that doesn't require any guts, but it all does.

Yeah, ANY dj of experience, hell any non-afc, will know this is true, but, its still the simplest, most effective thing for getting women and that means it needs to be said.

ah, and now I see the smiliy face sticking his tongue out at me and I feel foolish for defending myself, I will go beat my head against a wall. ;)

-LG

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh , dont bother, ill beat your head against the wall for you!;)