ALL my success is due to ALL my failure! Its a NUMBERS GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
first off, I AM NOT BRAGGING, I AM JUST USING MYSELF AS AN EXAMPLE!!!

ok, now to my point:

1)starting at the age of 17, i got my first kiss (gf), b4 i was weird ugly and never ever ever got a girl.
2)since the age of 18, after i lost my virginity to my gf, heres a few stats for ya:

a)ive either approached, hung out or tried to get with AT LEAST 2000 girls (that includes club approaches, messages on myspace sent to chicks, basically any kind of initiation of contact for the reason of hooking up with them). I cannot guess how much i tried, but lets just say ive initiated contact with girls in order to hook up around 2500 times.

i have ended up kissing probly 200 girls......200/2500 - thats less then 10% success. Ive ended up ****in arouund 55/2500 - thats like 2% success. Am i a loser cuz i have no succes?? **** NO, DO U KNO WHY??? CUZ I ACTUALLY TRIED!!!

the more u try, the more u get laid!! no one cares how much u get rejected, each and every rejection leads to the door being open to success!!

i dont care how u meet girls, just GO MEET THEM....meet 100 girls, ull end up ****in several at the very least.

SItting there and approaching 10 girls in 1 year wont get u laid so STOP DOIN THAT SHYT

TRY TRY TRY TRY TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, THE MORE U TRY, THE MORE U GET

ITS A GODDAMN NUMBERS GAME!!!!

understood??

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approaching gorgeous girls is difficult in the beginning but the more that you do it the easier it becomes.

The greater majority of guys, even the ones who are the most successful with woman, are only prepared to sarge in certain environments, such as bars, nightclubs, parties, etc, but miss out on so many other opportunities that present themselves dozens of times on a daily basis.

For example if you are in a shopping center buying some food and there are twelve checkouts, four with guys, four with ugly girls, and four with gorgeous girls, it would be in your best interest to pay for your food at one of the checkouts of which one of the gorgeous girls was working and then talk to her whilst you were there, rather than stand there saying nothing.

This is just one example, that not many guys take the full advantage of, but there are so many others as well if you think about it.

It seems stupid why there are so many guys who desire to fu-ck the hottest babes yet they are too frightened about their being rejected to approach them.

As you said yourself the more gorgeous girls you approach in one year the more you will fu-ck.

If a guy was prepared to sarge at every possible opportunity that came his way, he would be able to approach one hundred gorgeous girls in one week, and if only one of those one hundred hot babes desired him, he would never have to worry about not having a hot babe to fu-ck in his life ever again, it is all about the acceptence that their will always be gorgeous girls that won't want to fu-ck you, and usually it is going to be a lot more than the ones who do want to fu-ck you, and because of this, many guys don't even try. :D

Reaction score
Djf

Skip to begin a discussion on "the market," do what I did for sales.

I started doing presentations and out of 20, about 1 closed (terrible, lol)

I learned how to increase my results, by changing my presentation, making it fit the client more, etc.

If you read my post on how to increase your attraction, read it once more, and begin doing it. Approaching 2,000 girls is too much. To get what I call a "pvssy flow of 20 girls" all it takes is one month. You approach 20 girls a week, obtain 12 numbers, fvck 5. Repeat this all month, and you have twenty fvck partners. So in all, in a week you approached 20 and fvcked 5, in a month you approached 80 and fvcked 20.

The more you increase your attraction, the better this number will be. And then also from your "current clients" you'll begin getting "referrals," lol. She will go tell her girlfriends how wonderful you are, then when she turns her back, her girls will get at you.

But that's really all it takes is a month to get more pvssy than you can handle, I always feel mine up to the brim, I'd rather have it and not want it, then to want it and not have it.

Reaction score
Another thing I do, (which is kind of unethical, lol) is I target women who are fine and successful. I don't need to use her for "her world" (her car, money, success) but I figure if I can do it, why not? It's just fun and games anyway.

But to address Koala king, you know, I really think guys overanalyze and just make a mountain out of a mole hill with this. Alllll of these single, bored, women, and you can't fvck any of them! You can't have any! Lol, that's just not the truth.

I'll continue to use this example. 100 women in a place, 100 guys. Alll of those 100 women are there looking for a guy. Now, only 20% of the 100 guys are actually attractive (masculinity), and will approach. That's 20 guys and 100 girls, lol, that's 5 girls to one guy just in this little place.

The thing is, become attractive. If you do approach 20 girls a week, AND ARE NOT ATTRACTIVE, you'll have my old sales numbers, about 1 out of 20 if that, reason being, is because your not creating interest in the client. When that masculinity increases, your numbers will be awesome. One time I approached the 20 in a week and fvcked 13. The other 7 were just not worth my time.

DJF

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
djf - ur right, keep in mind that the bulk of my thousands of approachs was back in my more AFC'ish days aka my attitude was too nice guy ish and it mita turned lots of them off, which is y i had like a 2% **** rate.........but lately, id say i end up ****in 50% of the girls that i chill with and end up making out with at the least, just cuz now im much better at elevating the issue (THANK YOU GUNWITCH) and turning the girl on.............

but donjuan3eva.....wtf??? lol u ****ed 13 in one week? thats PIMP - how many girls u been with? makes it sound like u had 100s, and im STILL wondering how old u r!

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
first off, I AM NOT BRAGGING, I AM JUST USING MYSELF AS AN EXAMPLE!!!

ok, now to my point:

1)starting at the age of 17, i got my first kiss (gf), b4 i was weird ugly and never ever ever got a girl.
2)since the age of 18, after i lost my virginity to my gf, heres a few stats for ya:

a)ive either approached, hung out or tried to get with AT LEAST 2000 girls (that includes club approaches, messages on myspace sent to chicks, basically any kind of initiation of contact for the reason of hooking up with them). I cannot guess how much i tried, but lets just say ive initiated contact with girls in order to hook up around 2500 times.

i have ended up kissing probly 200 girls......200/2500 - thats less then 10% success. Ive ended up ****in arouund 55/2500 - thats like 2% success. Am i a loser cuz i have no succes?? **** NO, DO U KNO WHY??? CUZ I ACTUALLY TRIED!!!

the more u try, the more u get laid!! no one cares how much u get rejected, each and every rejection leads to the door being open to success!!

i dont care how u meet girls, just GO MEET THEM....meet 100 girls, ull end up ****in several at the very least.

SItting there and approaching 10 girls in 1 year wont get u laid so STOP DOIN THAT SHYT

TRY TRY TRY TRY TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, THE MORE U TRY, THE MORE U GET

ITS A GODDAMN NUMBERS GAME!!!!

understood??
skip at your age i think alot of guys would love to have the balls you have, you are heading for massive success. The more practice you have the better you are and yes as soon as you adopt a certain style that works it is a numbers game.

Driven2Succeed

Don Juan
Reaction score
82nd Airborne Division, Fort Bragg, North Carolina
Skip,

it is definitely a numbers game.. you hit that right on the head!

I think 55/2000 aint too bad man.. hittin 55 women is way more than most guys can say, myself included.. I'm 21 and have only had sex with maybe 10 girls, been in two, 1 year relationships, and the rest were just random hook ups with girls I know..

I truely feel I enjoyed sex the most with the girls I was in LTR's with, but thats just me.

but yea, if you figure, ur only hitting 2%, than you def wanna keep the numbers higher, my success is a little higher, but with that being said, I only try and put the time in with a girl I feel has potential for a relationship, other than that I just try to focus on success in other areas of life, u know?

keep up the good work, this post will help to motivate guys with less confidence than u have.. and def made me look at it as a numbers game..

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
see 2% doesnt SOUND good, but in reality, if lets say in 10 years (from ages 18-28) u tried with 1000 girls per year, thats 10000 total, and 2% of that is 200 - 200 girls that u ****!!!

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
see 2% doesnt SOUND good, but in reality, if lets say in 10 years (from ages 18-28) u tried with 1000 girls per year, thats 10000 total, and 2% of that is 200 - 200 girls that u ****!!!
not really man, think about it the more you try you more you see what works. So each encouter even a failure builds experiance.

So one year you may get massive success.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
That sounds like too much work.

Getting women is easy.

Reaction score
Djf

Skip, I'll get to you in a minute, but first....jonwon, you said this to skip,

"skip at your age i think alot of guys would love to have the balls you have, you are heading for massive success."

You are still missing it. I am deciding on doing boxing, and from researching it, just about every boxer I talk to says they are, "A little nervous, a little unease," before they step in the ring, but once they get in there they just focus on the moment, and stay in the moment and before they know the fight is over and if they did their homework, they've won.

Jonwon you are missing the point, WHEN YOU ARE ACTUALLY TALKING TO THE GIRL, you should be in the moment, and focuseed on the moment. Anxiety, nervousness, all that shyt goes out the window when you ACTUALLY TALK TO HER. You are nervous before, even after, but because you are so in the moment when talking to her, you don't even have time to be nervous.

Jonwon read my threads on how to increase your attraction. Then go get what you want, thinking about it now will make you a little unease, but when you actually go talk to her, you'll be fine.

And skip, I told you man, lol, I'm 22, about a year older than you. I am about to turn 23 on August 5 my man! But yeah, I dropped out of college at 21, sales is what I always loved so I began studying some of the best teachers in the industry. I am a top guy at two companies, I make too much money right now. Later this year, I am looking to get into Commercial Real Estate, I like this one over Residential real estate because if you have the right building, you can make more money. But I have to do some deep studying though.

So yeah skip, when you can sell and you make your own schedule, you have more free time to do what you want. That's how I can meet more women. I also write, wrestle, weightlift, and drink a little, lol. If you guys are ever in the Detroit area, let me know, I'll take you guys out and make sure you have a good time.

DJF

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
I approached the 20 in a week and fvcked 13.DJF
No you never.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
Skip, I'll get to you in a minute, but first....jonwon, you said this to skip,

"skip at your age i think alot of guys would love to have the balls you have, you are heading for massive success."

You are still missing it. I am deciding on doing boxing, and from researching it, just about every boxer I talk to says they are, "A little nervous, a little unease," before they step in the ring, but once they get in there they just focus on the moment, and stay in the moment and before they know the fight is over and if they did their homework, they've won.

Jonwon you are missing the point, WHEN YOU ARE ACTUALLY TALKING TO THE GIRL, you should be in the moment, and focuseed on the moment. Anxiety, nervousness, all that shyt goes out the window when you ACTUALLY TALK TO HER. You are nervous before, even after, but because you are so in the moment when talking to her, you don't even have time to be nervous.

Jonwon read my threads on how to increase your attraction. Then go get what you want, thinking about it now will make you a little unease, but when you actually go talk to her, you'll be fine.

And skip, I told you man, lol, I'm 22, about a year older than you. I am about to turn 23 on August 5 my man! But yeah, I dropped out of college at 21, sales is what I always loved so I began studying some of the best teachers in the industry. I am a top guy at two companies, I make too much money right now. Later this year, I am looking to get into Commercial Real Estate, I like this one over Residential real estate because if you have the right building, you can make more money. But I have to do some deep studying though.

So yeah skip, when you can sell and you make your own schedule, you have more free time to do what you want. That's how I can meet more women. I also write, wrestle, weightlift, and drink a little, lol. If you guys are ever in the Detroit area, let me know, I'll take you guys out and make sure you have a good time.

DJF
thanks man i will keep that in mind, oh i just said good bye to a young hot 19 year old, who drove around 17miles to see me, going out tomorrow with a blond slim 5.9inc (easily a 9) girl, but your right maybe i am shy lol. YEH right.

you have already stated you are doing ok for yourself finacially, do you really believe all the tricks and tips are making your success? some of it is but there is something else going on.

One thing i know about western women they love a confident guy with money, it is that simple!

Dam i saw the biggest fattest looking guy i have seen in a long time today, he had a flash convertable, guess who was in the passanger seat? you guessed it, his mum, naaa just kidding.
Some stunner! per usual when we see this, it is the western way and every guy knows it.

You want true success with women it is as simple as this in the western world!
Earn a lot of money! drive flash cars and groom, rest is not needed.

oha nd the best guys i know, all learned from experiance, there is no perfect model only the one you truly make, you can take tips and advice but it means nothing unless you apply and learn.

Dating gurus say there stuff takes years to get right, they have a point!
Attitude, self respect and experiance is KEY! also in this western culture earning alot of money goes a hell of a long way too, want to fu(* the hottest women earn great money they will be eating the sh** out of your as* just to get a piece of the social proof flash.

Every dating guru all the same record self improvement, why?
Well this social model we live in in the western world means self improvement = wealth, since all know most women are pritty dam shallow in this sociaty so you have to play them at there own game. best thing to do to get women, focus on you get wealth and make sociaty work for YOU!
it is that simple here.

Not so in other parts of the world!

We are simply slotting into the social mould if we like it or not, women>self improvement>wealth?sex hard to ignore here.

Some women dont fall in the money trap but i GUARANTEE now if you find her and she has HSE hold onto here since there are not many about. But sadly the modern social frame will make the women realize she can have her cake and eat it.

but there is a massive BUT. follow the trend of earning flash, you better be careful that women is not married or you dont have her as live in, since get this, western world favours the female.
Most of the time law is biased towards the women, so earning wads loads of cash and self imrpovement over the spam of alot of years, can be stripped in a few days by a mass majourity of women in this culture.

Why do you think guys only want to FU(( now and not get married.

Scary times we are living in.

*edit actually you dont even need to groom if you have the flash.
Fact is a guy would find a women who is a cleaner attractive and not worry about sttling down with her, a women on the other hand from exp' would not even consider a LTR with a guy of = or lesser status, this is simple fact.
ppl say it is to do with wanting a guy who can look after her when she has kids, i think it is due to the women simply having far too much choice tbh!

Last edited:

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I've left this alone since I didn't think it could really be as bad as you described, but since you have since expanded on your huge failures, let's examine for a moment.

2% is abysmal. It's abominable. I can even think of a good enough adjective to describe to utterly atrocious 2% is. You could walk around with your d!ck out and accidentally get it in more women than that. But you still have the audacity to come on here and act like you're some kind of pimp? I'd bet the more than 2% of women would have sex with a HOBO, but somehow you manage a lower number than that?

You may be able to connive AIM names from girls on MySpace, you might be able to chat up a bird while she's standing near you, you might even be able to wring a number from a girl who obviously don't really want to talk to you while she's walking down the street. NONE of that matters if you can't make the end result work, that being some sort of conversion to getting laid. 2%. Jesus, what, are you horribly disfigured from a freak donkey accident or something? I can't even fathom a number that bad. I'm no huge super Casanova myself, but on the worst week of my life I can lay AT LEAST one out of ten, and usually, I can average a third or more conversions from approach, and that's including cold approaches, internet plinking, and any other method. And even then, I still know that I have a way to go before I get to where I want to be. It's only a numbers game if you HAVE NO GAME at all. I don't care how many approaches you make, if you're doing it that badly, it might as well not even count! I get my success from doing what I know or at least believe will work on whatever girl I'm going after, and I do that by being quick on my feet, adapting to the siuation, inferring her personality from whatever time I have with her. Honestly, the best thing that will get you laid, get you dates, get you a long term girl, is BEING A GREAT JUDGE OF CHARACTER. That's it. I know who to approach, I know how and when to approach, I know how to make my aproaches count for something.

I'm not going to waste my time being lazy and never learning the methods that work, and just HOPING that I can talk to enough girls that one of them will have low enough standards to fall for my lame game. I have some pride. I want to do things well. I want to be successful and know that it was my abilities that got me to where I am, not just knowing that I played the numbers game and found a chick who didn't know any better. This site is about more than just getting laid, it's about becoming the man who can get laid anytime, anywhere he wants. Telling people to just rely on wasted time and effort, and playing the numbers game is counter-intuitive to that sort of growth. ANYONE and I mean anyone, can play the numbers game. That's not success, that basic probability.

Do you realize that with a 2% success rate, you are more likely to be robbed at gunpoint than you are to get laid? How is that success at all? Would you take tutoring from a guy who applied to 100 colleges and only got accepted to TWO of them? Would you ride in a car with a guy who had owned 100 cars and wrecked all but TWO of his cars? If a pro football team won only TWO of 100 games that they played, would you EVER bet even a single cent on them winning? If your mom had only made you dinner twice every hundred days when you were a kid, would you find that acceptable? Or would you think every one of the people I just mentioned are horrible failures? Don't answer that, you and I BOTH know the answer to that question.

2% is not a success rate, 2% is a total, abject, complete FAILURE rate. You know what you need to do? You need to STOP posting on this board, since you obviously have nothing, NOTHING to teach anyone here. You need to print out the DJ Bible, in 80 point font, and read it backwards and forwards, right side up and upside down until you can recite every single word in the damned thing. You need to learn what is in there and apply it. You need to improve yourself to where you're no longer relying on dumb luck to get you laid (though I would have thought even dumb luck would get you better than 2%), and you need to do it now. You think you are some kind of DJ-Guru, you know nothing. How can you not see how horribly pathetic 2% is? How can you not be frothing at the mouth to try to make yourself into someone who can get what they want? How can you actually think that your 2% success rate in anyway qualifies you to give even the tiniest droplet of advice to anyone else?

I used to dislike you because you came off as arrogant and superior without any actual knowledge to back it up. Now I just pity you. Hell I almost want to send you a hooker or two just to help you out of the miserable thing you seem to think is a sex life. Damn, I almost feel bad for calling you out on all your other BS. It feels like I kicked an Autistic kid, like they don't have it bad enough already.

Stop thinking so much about trying to impress people on here with your mad skills, concentrate on improving yourself.

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i disagree with sinner's post in its entirety.

not only do i not think that the original post was boastful, i think it presents an extremely APT view of the world and dating.

what... do you NOT AGREE that it's a numbers game?

2% maybe "abyssmal" but the point is that if you run through enough bodies, 2% can end up resulting in quite a lot more than you can handle.

it is good, sound, solid advice. and if you get better than 2%, you should get down on your knees and thank your lucky stars... not all of us are born that lucky.

delta

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
i just realized what an ******* S1NNER is after reading his response to my VERY VERY inspirational advice

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met 11 match.com girls. Havent banged one yet. well 4 i didnt like, but the other 7 were cute. numbers shmumbers. U can talk to al the girls u want if ur a chump ur a chump lol. Im tryin to dechumpify myself lol.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
the more numbers u go thru, the less of a chump u become becaause chumps are usually the ones with the LEAST experience

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
the more numbers u go thru, the less of a chump u become becaause chumps are usually the ones with the LEAST experience

true, guess 7 isnt alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.