all i have is her number, in need for suggestions

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys

i got this girl's number who i used to go to the same school with

i was interested in her back then and i overheard that she was interested in me as well, so i asked around and got her name, but just when i was about to make a move i changed school and we never saw eachother again for almost half a year now

recently i got her number from a female friend of mine, and i want to get to know her again, the problem is, we have never met formally and talked in person, all i have is her number and her name and im not even sure if she remembers me anymore

any suggestions?

Poll

Don Juan
Reaction score
Call her up, when she answers, don't say who you are, just talk in a deep voice and breath heavily into the phone. Ask her what she's wearing, etc.. Then after you have built enough rapport, ask her out. :flowers:

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Just call her up. Tell her you're you from so-and-so school back about a half a year ago. If she doesn't remember you immediately, tell her you were friends with this guy that knew one of her friends, blah blah, and how you got her number from that girl. If she still doesn't remember, she'll at least keep talking to you, since you obviously know her friends.

Then you can do whatever you want. Really, what have you got to lose? Just call her.