Ajax Seduction Tips

Ajax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just thought I'd throw in a couple of things I've learnt, I have no idea if this has been brought up before. Read if you like, respond if you have something to say. Enjoy!

Friends first, lovers later
===========================

When I find interest in a woman I usually don't hit on her directly. I've learnt that I get more success by waiting a little before I hit on her. I work on the long term success instead of going after every single woman. Let say I see a woman I like, I strike up a non threatening conversation and then keep it at that. I toss out a few jokes, tell a story or two and then I'm on my way. Usually the first encounter is no obvious flirting. Later when/if I meet them again I have instant rapport with them and can move forward with less chance of getting rejected. This obviously will not give you results directly, it will take you a while but it will be worth your effort. Say you are at a bar and you see a person you've talked to before, instead of having a ***** shield up you will not have to worry about making a good first impression. Just walk up to her and say hello. I swear to god I've kissed women within five minutes of meeting them a second time!

This little trick also will take much of the nervousness away. You are not hitting on her directly so you can just talk with her, no chance of being rejected in a hard way.

Use body language!
==================

Most women are by nature more aware of things around them. Men usually are very unaware of how other people react around them. Apart from learning to read other people you can use body language to your advantage. Women are more perceptive and I use it frequently. Some men would say "you look great" or something like that. I hold the gaze a second longer or give a quick smile to indicate my interest. It's strange that they pick up on the smallest if things. If you have questions about this, please ask, it's very hard to convey in text form in a foreign language like english.

Example

Say I meet a girl, I talk to her a little and get some rapport. Then I give her a small hint of interest and see how she responds. The thing is that most women seem to think they have the man caught or something. Which she has if he go all out and tell her he like her. However, I never tell her so she is unsure if I like her or not, they need further proof to know if their theory is correct. Mostly I've noticed they act like they are in control. However it is very easy to see when they are interested since they keep an open body language and give attention even if they play hard to get. The kicker here when I get a woman to this stage is that I begin to shift attention from her. She will not know that I do this deliberlty so she will begin to do stuff to get my attention back. All this is instinct for me, it only seem complicated when written down like this. Maybe something you could try,

Send some mixed signals
=======================

Two of the things I've had most success with is insinuation and sending mixed signals. It's all about maybe putting emphasis on a word or saying things that can be understood in different ways. Say you ask a girl to come along and do something with you. She asks what you want to do. "*look into eyes with intense look* I can think of many things we can do together........ *look away* I figure frisbee golf would be fun, don't you think? *look back*". Obviously this is not a perfect example but you get my drift. The first sentence should give her the impression of you two doing something naughty and the second should make her confused wheter or not she misunderstood the first sentence. If she thinks of you two together SHE will think SHE thought about it, and you had nothing to do about it. I've sent alot of mixed signals like this and the woman ended up flirting with me and hitting on me, leaving me a good oporunity to blame it on her. She is the initiator and therefore she is the seducer and feel in control. Best way to explain anyway.

Insinuating work pretty much the same way, you say something, she thinks about it and think she is the seducer. Let say I tell a girl "You know, if you and I were about to kiss right now... who do you think would be the best kisser? .......... I think it obviously would be me, I mean, every day when I wake up and see myself in the mirror I cannot help myself from kissing my image.... do you do that? ... no? well, if I ever sleep over at your place i can kiss you every morning if you are really nice so you don't feel left out.... *smile and give her a little push* hey, let's get something to eat" This is of course made with alot of humor and should not be indicated like you mean it.

IMPORTANT! You will have to feel what kind of rapport you have, this should be done when you feel the rapport is strong enough otherwise you will end up being rejected.

Heating her up indirectly
=========================

My body looks pretty good. Women use their bodies all the time to get us interested, they want to show you a necklace and bend forward so you see their clevage, they bend over to pick up stuff in front of you. It works as well on women as it does with men. I put on a tight shirt when I am going to meet a girl if the time is right. I use my body in different ways to get them horny. Might do a small lat spread so my back look great, just go change my shirt when they can see me or stuff like that. It varies from situation to situation, but use your body if you got a hot one! Pick up on some of the techniques women use and you can use it back at them. Meet on places you can make use of your bodies.

Some other Tips
===============

* Never ever talk **** about your friends or your previous girlfriends/lovers

* Never ever joke about her weight unless she is that kind of person

* NEVER EVER MAKE HER FEEL LIKE A SLUT!

* The way to a womans heart is through her best friend, don't land on the wrong side with her best friend!

* Don't move too quick ahead if you want to keep her. Take it slow but not so slow it becomes boring.

* Don't give names to the things you both know you are gonna do. If both know you are going to your place to start a wild makeout session it's stupid to mention it when the official reason to go to your place is to look at your stamp collection. This goes for most things, don't tell her you like her, show her you like her. Check her out and have her notice it if you have good enough rapport or sim.

* Once you have had sex with her the balance of power shift to you if she is a girl who doesn't sleep around. Remember that. She will (probably) not leave you and you can start to flirt around more loosely with her.

* Be aware of her feelings. Try to have some understanding of how she feels. Starting a makeout session among all her friends an hour after meeting her is not the best thing. She might feel sluty and her friends may try to ****block you.

* IMPORTANT! I've noticed that women respond very well to me when they feel they are in control. If they think they are in control they feel secure and go further. If you can, make her feel she is hitting on you.

* If you want to stir up her emotions ISOLATE ISOLATE ISOLATE! It's okey to do some low key flirting in a group, but if you want to get intimate with her, you need to get her alone for a while. If you have built some rapport with her she will probably help you getting her isolated.

* Don't be a woman hater, try to avoid hurting people as much as possible.

* If you are in a relationship, show her she have competition from time to time, BUT don't under any circomstance threaten to destroy trust between you two.

* Never show your intentions, if she know something 100% she has the control!

* Remember flirting and romances are suppossed to be fun, don't be a control ffrak, don't think too much, just enjoy.

AJAX!

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post.

The only part tha sticks out as controversial is the "friends first, lovers later" bit.

My objections (and I'm sure many others would agree):

a. You may never see her again.

b. You ruin your chances of getting laid immediately. Why wait if that's your intention in the first place?

c. You up the chances of her putting you in the friend zone.

Go for rapport first, make your intentions clear, and make a move.

Ajax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man.

A. True I might never see her again, I'm a man who believe in faith though, talking to a girl doesn't always have to lead to something. One way or another it seems like you meet alot of the persons you talk to.

B. My intention is not to get laid, my intention is to have a romance, I like the chase and I like the excitement it gives more than just sex. If I just wanted sex I'd go to a hooker.

C. I don't know about that, I've never ended up in a friend zone. You don't have to be all asexual if you talk to her, charm is very important, making jokes that can stir the imagination. I just try to avoid the whole "hitting on her" procedure and checking out what kind of person she is.

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great Post Ajax

Should be moved to TIPS

Comment about the friends first...

I think from the context of the text, should mean more like Aquaintance first, Lovers later. I don't she knows you enough to frame you as a friends, perhaps also if the interaction was framed ambigiously enough so as Ajax put not totally asexual.

However in the longer term, focus more on attraction then rapport.

Kaine