AIM wtf

nikko49

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so there's this girl that i was cool with at the beginning of the year, we talked often at school. also we used to talk almost every night on aim. i have no idea why but now she has blocked me on aim...i have never asked her why, or anything. and we are still cool at school. so should i IM her on my old screenname and ask her whats up, or do something else? fast answer would be nice, shes on right now.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you're absolutely sure she's blocked you, just ask her why.
don't try to do anything about it thought right away.

Dr.Dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Screw AIM, be confident and go talk to her in person as soon as you can. Don't forget to be smooooth.

SenorSuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Woah, we have the same name. But anyways, how do you know she's blocked you, and if she really has, then freeze her out for awhile.

Touchout

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants you to save the conversation you were having with her over AIM for the dates your going on!

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aim is a horrible crutch for PUA's and should be avoided. Nothing beats personal conversation, and if that can't happen at least use the phone to get the inflection in the voice. Messangers are a terrible way to communicate. It's just 'chatting' not 'communicating'