*RHCP*

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there a way to learn to tell a girls age, I dont want to accdentally try to pick up a 13 yr old. Also will they think im younger than them because Im short, I dont look young and I have a deep voice though. Should I only go for chicks shorter than me? If so they could still think im younger than them, trust me you get used to hanging around with people taller than you.

adit

Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you?

Actually,height shouldnt really matter unless you're a dwarf.

There actually is a way to tell girls ages but you have to be really smart to figure it out.One thing I've noticed is that 13 y/o have pretty straight hair and rather thin faces and legs,and their hips are in no way rounded.

But I rely mostly on 'on the spot knowledge' about ages of girls.I listen to what they're talking about,I look at their facial expressions.Because you never know how wrong your theory could be.

elmo

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think what adit is trying to say is that most american girls get really fat as they get older. girls shouldn't get fatter legs as they get older. maybe slightly rounder hips, but their legs should stay slender. same with the face.

Corlagon

Reaction score
Heh I know the feeling, I put another post here talking about it. I accidentally picked up a girl I thought was about 16 or thereabouts, and turned out she was 14. So... I guess the only way to find out is to ask around, find out what year she's in and then pin-point her age. Say in year 10 most of them are 13, 14 at most 15. So you're not really aiming for a good group there. Year 11 however has 14, 15, at most 16 but still kind of young, finally year 12 has 15, 16, at most 17 so you're more likely to get lucky there. Year 13 usually has the best selection of 16, 17 and 18.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ask them what grade theyre in, their age, etc.. its not hard and if shes 14, youre just being social and had a nice conversation.

adit

Don Juan
Reaction score
No what I was saying was that 13 y/o have mostly bone in their legs,while 15+ have a bit of muscle which is noticeable (calf muscle is what I'm talking about)..

But it's best to judge on the spot,you never know when theory goes wrong.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've made the mistake of a tall girl 5'10" (I'm 6'2" so its okay) asking me my phone number.

I was 17 at the time. She looks 18, says she's 16. Okay, fine.
We had sex less than 24 hours later... turns out she was 14 and I was her first:(

Damn. MAKE SURE YOU KNOW!