age limit...the line in the sand.

THEE_ELUSIVE_1

Reaction score
honestly every girl around here from age 20+ and even younger seems to have a baby around here. i honestly feel younger girls fit my scenrio better but don't wanna be a creep. i'm 23 where should the line be drawn. because in canada, 16 is legal. and i've had girls as young as that and possibly even younger blantantly hit on me... and they're fricken obscene about it when they do it.. kinda makes a mofo feel uncomfortable and like a creep if you know what i mean.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you're 23, i wouldn't go any lower then 19. i just wouldn't. personal preference.

THEE_ELUSIVE_1

Reaction score
but what am i gonna do.. ID the girl? cuz i don't know what the hell they are putting in the food now a days but it's almost impossible somtimes for me to tell a 16yr old from a 19yr old.

xander

Don Juan
Reaction score
it depends on how she looks..like if shes 16 and looks like shes 12 then thats gross but if shes 16 and looks like shes 19 than its ok

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ask them how old they are. the line is to be drawn at the law or your preference. i don't really understand the point of your post.

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sometimes youve just gotta do what you want and tell everyone else to fvck off.

im 22 and my gf is 18. when we started dating i was 21 to her 17, and you better believe i never heard the end of it from friends and family. everybody jumped to conclusions... but i did what i want and went for it...

and this month will be our 1yr anniversary. ive had my fair share of women and even tho this one is the youngest ive had, she is by far my favorite. but if i let other people make my decisions for me... i never would have gotten to find out, would i?
i would have missed out on a very amazing adventure...

-SLB

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like that. The line is at the law or your preference, whichever is higher. I would find it odd for a college graduate to be dating a sophomore in high school, though.