After you have sex for the first time?

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok i'm not gonna fool anyone and tell them that i've screwed this chick and that chick....yeah i'm still a virgin..no big deal i guess.

but i hear people say that after you have sex for the first time, alot of women look at you in a diffrent light...maybe you change or it radiates that you no longer have a deep desperate desire to get laid?.

Just wondered what everyone's thoughts are?, do you think somebody can get more and more attention after they have experienced sex for the first time than somebody who hasn't?....

Ok i hope that made some degree of sense to someone...ahah

Anyhow later

-Malachi

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wiesman44
never heard that one before
I thought it might be a bit on the bull**** side.....i guess people are saying that once you have experienced sex...then girls can sense this and become more attracted to you or something?.

AHAH i'm thinking too much here aren't i?, just wondered as some people can get women easy even though they look like they have hit every branch on the ugly tree and got run over by a steam train once they landed...and still end up with great looking girls.

I say this as i know a guy who has had sex with this fugly..and yes, he's an fugly ( ****ing ugly guy/girl) too...now when he dumped that girl.....he ended up getting this much hotter girl even though he looks like a sack of ****.

-Malachi

Don 'Ron

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this question!

Well, I'm about to turn 24, and I lost my virginity last year. Prior to having sex, I had years of pent-up frustration and anger because I had wanted to have sex, but at the same time I was trying to wait until I got married. I had two conflicting thoughts in my head, and it drove me crazy, to the point I felt that other girls wouldn't ever want me because I was inexperienced.

Anytime you have a feeling of self-doubt about yourself, it shows through your whole body, and other girls can tell that. Amazingly, after I had sex, I no longer had a desire to chase it. I still GOT sex, but it seemed like instead of me having to try so hard to get it, now girls were trying to get it from me. Once I had that release, I guess my being became less desperate for it because I was confident that I was the sex prize, not the other way around.

Since then, I've had girls try to show interest in getting me more than they did before. I've had instances where I meet a girl for the first time and am not really trying to get with her, and she ends up tripping over herself trying to give me her number, Whereas that didn't happen too much before i had sex. Again, now I have less desperation for it, and I think girls like that because it makes them have to figure out a way to keep you around besides using sex.

But that's my story - i'd love to hear someone else's take on this!

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a Virgin even though i have an amazing amount of confidence in me...the way i walk,talk,dance and ****...it have an arora of confidence.

But does it get me anywhere?, yah it get's me a few dances and a kiss and a feel or whatever....but it NEVER GOES ANY FURTHER than that...why?, maybe they sense my desperation deep down.

Now if i had had sex before..maybe i would amit a sense of confidence that's deeper than the normal confidence...i don't know..maybe this is garbage...just wanted some opinions on this.

-Malachi

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on which level you're starting from. If you've never held a girl's hand or kissed girl's lips any level up from that will feel like a boost in confidence and feeling of success. Then there are guys who experienced all the basic intimacies but never went all the way, and then losing viginity would be the next level up for them.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever gone to some place and the employee is in training? Do they look different to you?

Same goes for sex.

blueangel83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My skin is a lot smoother, firmer because my horniness causes me to sweat a lot because my body produces too much heat LOL.

I don't know how it is with other women but that's how it is with me.

Guys can guess that I'm sexually active by the way I walk.

I'm horny thinking about all this geezzzz.

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy Blue. You'll get all the DJs excited ;)

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ooh you little tease! ;)

I think i've got you added on Myspace actually.

Alicorn

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by blueangel83
Guys can guess that I'm sexually active by the way I walk.
They can also guess that you are sexually active by the bottle of penicillin you're carrying around.

:crackup:

Reaction score
Malachi? Is that you name? Or does it have anything to do with Malachi Constant from that book......

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*ahem* I heard that during orgasm oxytocin (produced in the hypothalamus) is released, which can make her feel more emotionally connected to the guy.

Here's a excerpt from a relevant article:

"Oxytocin induces feelings of love and altruism, warmth, calm, bonding, tenderness and togetherness, of satisfaction during bodily contact, sexual arousal and sexual fulfilment. Oxytocin released by female orgasm helps women lie still for a while afterwards. This increases the likelihood of conception, as well as making it probable that women will seek further coitus because they enjoyed it so much."

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by brucevangeorge
Malachi? Is that you name? Or does it have anything to do with Malachi Constant from that book......
It is a name people called me after someone....but not Malachi Constant.

Juggalo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed that after I lost my virginity I had a lot more confidence and my girlfriend at the time worked where I work and the girls there found out...and they all treated me different. They treated me BETTER. And now I still work at the same place and my ex girlfriend that I lost it to left...but has come back. I'd say that after breaking up with her...I've made A LOT of girl friends.

Girls at work also say that I've changed since getting laid...