AFCs -- What's wrong with them??

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This question has always drifted through my mind.... What is so bad about being an AFC? Why should this "abnormal" behavior be avoided??

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it's like this.

I don't know, you're going camping, before you go you have to pick your tent. There are 10 of them, 9 are brown and shabby, falling to pieces, the other is bright yellow, brand new. They are all the same price, which would you choose?

Yeah, my analogy sucks, but you get the picture. Each AFC is like the last, they have no differentiator from the next. They are submissive, always seeking to please, willing to submit to every girls whim.

In short. They don't get girls.

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get what your saying... but isn't that extreme?

I am a bit AFC. But I'm not like that. I used to be worse. In fact, this girl asked me to do something for her -- she even expected me to appease her -- however, I bluntly refused. She was surprised...

In general, what is so bad about it? Why do we all preach never succum to the "evil" side. The AFC side...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
imagine several sales men trying to sell you diffrent types of the same product. IN reality there is not much diffrence in each product, are you going to go with the pushy salesman that is putting you under presure to buy his product. Do you go for the insecure one that is not even confident aobut his own product. Or would you go for the saleman who is confident his product is best, sure he shows you he cares, he wants you to buy it, but is not trying to force you to buy it, for all he cares even touh he wnats to make the sale, you could walk out the door and as far as you know it would not bother him one bit because he knows that his product which is identicle ot the rest, is actuly the best and because lots of people want it, he does not need get every customer to buy it.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Run a search on what an AFC really is. Read sir chancealots "definition of a don juan" in the bible. the thread is called "interesting idea originally posted on girlproblems.com." He properly articulates what it is to be AFC. you obviously are not well aware.

Haboob

Don Juan
Reaction score
imagine several sales men trying to sell you diffrent types of the same product. IN reality there is not much diffrence in each product, are you going to go with the pushy salesman that is putting you under presure to buy his product. Do you go for the insecure one that is not even confident aobut his own product. Or would you go for the saleman who is confident his product is best, sure he shows you he cares, he wants you to buy it, but is not trying to force you to buy it, for all he cares even touh he wnats to make the sale, you could walk out the door and as far as you know it would not bother him one bit because he knows that his product which is identicle ot the rest, is actuly the best and because lots of people want it, he does not need get every customer to buy it.
That was great. Inspiring even. Even after raeding most of the DJ HS Binle I got something from that small piece.

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
That is not necessarly true. Some products sell no matter who is selling 'em. :D

Hahaha, I get the point.

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh please.... cut the fvcking sarcaism. I merely wanted more opinions.

Does the word ass.hole spring to mind?

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:eek: ! I expected more of you Fitch! i thought you knew you're stuff! OK well i will explain it to you.

Once upon a time a teen came to this site to solve his problem of getting out of the FRIEND ZONE. He figured that by being A FRIEND. He got nowhere. He read and read until his mind was filled with DJ skills until his mind exploded. He finally realized that to act like a DJ...YOU MUST BE THE DJ!

In lesson there's three kinds of people.
AFC: The meak, weak, self-conscious, friend or ignored by girls he meets. Enthrones all girls, and controlled by their every whim. Needy for girls. (no confidence)
The jerk: The guy who treats all girls like ****, gets laid acouple times by a girl then dumped. Controls all girls, but to sucha an extreme that they get left by them after awhile. Needy for girls.(Lots of confidence)
The Dj: The median between the two. They have lots of confidence, dominate the girl, but not an *******. He is NOT needy for girls. Girls NEED HIM! Girls do not run his life!
(and please explain to me why you would ask such a question!?)
i would have not replied to this if i did not talk to you online haha.
I need to go workout now. Goodbye.
BE THE DJ!

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC is normal. That's where the "average" part comes from. It's in being different than the AFC, striving to improve yourself and acting upon your goals, that pulls you apart from the rest and makes you stand out, both as a seducer and as a man. Also, Fitch, where in NYC are you from?

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the AFC is not honest - even if he's nice, he's a f.uckin LIAR

he pretends to be a girl's friend to get into her pants
he pretends he's okay with other peope's behavior when he's not
he doesn't feel he's good enough, and constantly tries to prove himself
he's afraid of other people being better than him, so will insult and sabotage them given the chance

the DJ
is honest about what he wants in life and relationships
treats others well because he cares
is a guide for people when they need help

etc.

go read "No More Mr. Nice Guy" by robert glover for a bigger list - it doesn't teach you to be a JERK, just a MAN

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ireallywantgirls
:eek: ! I expected more of you Fitch! i thought you knew you're stuff! OK well i will explain it to you.

Once upon a time a teen came to this site to solve his problem of getting out of the FRIEND ZONE. He figured that by being A FRIEND. He got nowhere. He read and read until his mind was filled with DJ skills until his mind exploded. He finally realized that to act like a DJ...YOU MUST BE THE DJ!

In lesson there's three kinds of people.
AFC: The meak, weak, self-conscious, friend or ignored by girls he meets. Enthrones all girls, and controlled by their every whim. Needy for girls. (no confidence)
The jerk: The guy who treats all girls like ****, gets laid acouple times by a girl then dumped. Controls all girls, but to sucha an extreme that they get left by them after awhile. Needy for girls.(Lots of confidence)
The Dj: The median between the two. They have lots of confidence, dominate the girl, but not an *******. He is NOT needy for girls. Girls NEED HIM! Girls do not run his life!
(and please explain to me why you would ask such a question!?)
i would have not replied to this if i did not talk to you online haha.
I need to go workout now. Goodbye.
BE THE DJ!
Haha. I'm not asking what is an AFC. I said, "What is WRONG with having AFC qualities -- being AFC?" It is an opinion thread.

What is really wrong with the AFCs of today?

We preach to negliect the newbishness of the AFC. Is this a wise choice? Isn't there some GOOD we can learn from our counterparts -- AFCs?

Last edited:

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only good thing I can think of about the AFC's personality, is that they respect and are nice to women. Yes to an extreme though.
It doesn't hurt to be nice and respect women.
But not to the extreme. You still need to have confidence, arrogance, dominance...and all the other DJ qualities.