AFCs doing better than DJ

Online DJ

Reaction score
WTF? This major nerdy AFC stole my target. I've been wanting to hook up with this cute hindu chick in my history class, but b!tch is already sitting together with the AFC, today i saw them leaving together after class. I saw this guy in action, all he does is smiles like little chump, dresses all dorky and says some random boring BS to her and the girl seemed to responds to that really well.

This kinds of crap really brings me down. I don't know...maybe i'm trying way too hard? I always waiting for the right time to strike...but it has been over a month and i haven't said a word to her. :(

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Move on. It's over pal. (By the way, how do you do those quote things?

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Online DJ
but it has been over a month and i haven't said a word to her.

Thanks.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, he may be FZ'ed if he's a dork (likely - dorks don't score)

Secondly, don't use the terms AFC and DJ so loosely...You aren't a DJ if you haven't pulled up the courage to say hello or introduce yourself or ask her a question about class. This dork may or may not be an AFC, looks like you are the frustrated guy right now.....

Having a screename here grants you only the right to post...Becoming a DJ happens through overcoming obstacles and adversity like this situation...grab some balls and say hello....

lerxst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Online DJ
it has been over a month and i haven't said a word to her. :(
They have a word for this, and it's not DJ.... it's stalker.

Read the DJ Bible. Absorb the concepts. Apply what you've learned in the field. Forget about this girl and approach 10 others.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He may be in the friend zone, he may not be...

Your option now... actually say somethin to this girl, trouble is your probably too caught up in gettin that first word right and debatin over what to say that you'll never end up talkin to her...

Just say somethin slightly humorous or make a passing observation, cos in reality what you say isn't gonna have her fall over you...

If she thinks you look good, you can have a lame conversation opener but you've opened the conversation and she wants to talk to you... alternatively if she doesn't think you look good, then barring the most amazin opener ever that makes her see you in an entirely different light, she ain't gonna **** you...

Get some balls...

ToP DoN

Banned
Reaction score
LOLZ

over a month to just say hi...wtf....and please dont use the AFC and DJ so losely...you are not a DJ

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girls will prefer to be around nice guys more, cause they're friendlier and nicer! but it usually means they place them i nthe friends zone.

dont give up ur chances of hooking with her are still high