AFC going at it again.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I just wanna let yall know that this is my second circulation of this thread, but here goes.

So I haven't been around here for a long time.
That's cause I gave up on being the man and getting girls because I thought I just couldn't do it.

Well I'll just make this story short -
I signed up for jazz band at my school and I met this amazing girl who played piano with me. I got in a little kino, but the bad part is I was very quiet most of the time, and I didn't say bye because she walked away before I had the chance to.

The good part was that I made her laugh a few times and I don't think I seemed retarded and creepy like I usually do. I'm good at making people laugh, like when I'm in my comfort zone I can really have a good time with people.

I'm getting this feeling all over me again though. Can't get her outta my mind right now, even though shes a year under me, sophomore, and she looks like she might have a bf... I really wanna get to kow this girl because she got my full attention in just a few minutes.

What I'm asking for help with is strategies to become more comfortable with myself, ways to protray myself as a more interesting person, for example being able to hold a really good conversation with anybody and making them have a good time, and finally and pretty importantly, I need some strategies I can use to attract a girl.

I think most people can't really help themselves when they truly have oneitis, but if I can use this opportunity to possibly score with this girl and help me in the future.

It's about time I really accomplished something, and I seriously need help to portray myself and my personality as a confident and attractive man.
I need to change myself but I need help to do it, because I have a very difficult time analyzing myself and my capabilities.

Thank you for reading.

the d-rock

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok two things.

first to feel more comfortable with yourself and with women try to go out especially in non social circle stuff like bars and malls and try to talk with women. If you hit on them and get rejected after awhile you really dont give a ****. Its easier said then done though. Also the longer you wait to really start talking with her the harder it will get.

second

Think about cool stories you have about yourself or other activities you enjoy and talk about them. A lot of guys use a ton of attraction material which is needed, but you also want to make a connection and convey your personallity to get her.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the d-rock said:
Also the longer you wait to really start talking with her the harder it will get.
I'm only 16, and I don't really do much.. but tell me more about this^

What should I start doing right away?
I talked to her today cuz I saw her after lunch, but I'm not seeing any IOIs, however she is very enthusiastic.

Do I need to create attraction right away, or try to get through to her from deep inside the friendzone?