AFC BAR technique

COMPTON

Don Juan
Reaction score
I learned this a while ago. I am still an afc but I am learning. I would like some feeback please DJS! So you go to a local pub or club. Make sure its busy and the bar is packed, find an 2 empty seats sit in one and then move the other about 2 feet away just enough for someone to stand there girls will stand next to you and order their drinks and you can chat them up while they do it. Good way to break the ice and you don't have to approach a whole group of girls that way if you are shy like me. I know its afc of me but its a good way to talk to anybody. or break the ice, meet new people in general and if your lucky she'll sit next to you.

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
COMPTON said:
if your lucky she'll sit next to you.
No, it's not IF YOU'RE LUCKY she'll sit next to you. It's if you seem like a cool, fun, interesting guy to her, she'll sit next to you.

Anyway congratulations on finally deciding to crack out of this AFC shell, this will be the hardest part. But you really need to go do some approaches to get yourself used to approaching random people. Don't expect to get numbers, and dates, but you can expect that this will become more and more easy. If you think you CAN'T approach, than you're lying to yourself. You CAN approach, your mind is just trying to talk you out of it and make up excuses. Next time you see a hot girl, just walk up to her and say "hi" DON'T THINK ABOUT IT AT ALL. Because if you do, you'll end up freaking yourself out. This won't happen if you simply don't give yourself the opportunity to talk yourself out of it. I'm not going to say "good luck" to you, because it's not luck, it's developing a new skill.

Danny

Brando SC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely go for it man. You're on the right track. Just keep doing it, approach people, girls. Just talk to them. Don't think, just do. If you let your mind tell you that you can't do it, you're defeating yourself before you even try. But if you tell yourself you can do it, and just believe you will be able to do it. It's all in your mind. You will become what you belive you can become. I'm not saying it will be easy, because it won't, but it will get easier the more you try. If you get an impluse to act, then act. If you're scared, just use that fear as an indicator that you're doing what you need to do. Just keep it in control, but use it to push you further to where you want to be. Keep at it, and you will go far.
Brando SC