Advice

stoneblaze

Reaction score
Ok guy i need some input on this.

So I just starting work at my new job, there's this really hot eastern european chick there. At first she seemed alil cold to approach, she didn't smile and always looked like was nervious around me for whatever reason. So I gradually started talking to her through office functions and meetings. So anyways I asked her out to the club with me, we drank alil, danced and came back to my place and had sex. So the next day she act like nothin happen, we text and call each other and we still go out, but she still act nervious and anti social around me in public. Any ideas what's up with this chick.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does it matter how she acts in public as long as you guys are going out and having sex?

I mean, you two work together. She probably just doesn't want people to find out.

You're getting laid, right? Then who cares?

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
Does it matter how she acts in public as long as you guys are going out and having sex?

I mean, you two work together. She probably just doesn't want people to find out.

You're getting laid, right? Then who cares?
Exactly, mirror her actions. Keep this on the low key. You know what they say don't dip your pen in the company ink, there's several reasons for that. Don't create a problem out of nothing, just keep enjoying the sex, cause who knows how long it'll last.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
She had sex with you, that's it. She has nothing emotionally vested in you. She can get ten guys like you to fuvk her any night. You are nothing special to her. For her to care about you, you need to have more TIME with her. A key to a woman's heart is not fuvking her (if a relationship is what you want) but rather making her FEEL something EMOTIONALLY for you.