advice

dude1

Reaction score
so im tryin to go out with this girl who seems to really like me but she just broke up with her ex and talks about him sometimes . shes obvinusly not over him but i dont think theyll go back out. her myspace says ' ill be waiting for u pedro' which is her ex but i dont know if she just put it there or if thats been up there . and she always wants to hang out and shes told me that she likes me. i just need some advice cuz i got no idea wat to do

Last edited:

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SHe wants you,if you want it,get it. NOW,as far as how long it will last? If it was a long term relationship,you may just be the rebound guy-guard your heart.

dude1

Reaction score
u were right i went out with her and it seems like she wants to be my girlfreind .. but imma remember to guard my heart cuz it was a long relationship thanks for the good advice

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok..

So let me get this straight, she has something about waiting for her ex in her myspace?

Here's the deal -

If you don't mind being used as a rebound, go ahead. Realize that she is probably just using you to make her ex jealous. This should be purely about sex for you, not emotional.

If it is emotional, let this b!tch go right now. Because all she will do is use you, and spit you out once she has either baited her ex back or moved on.

I've seen my ex bait several dudes into spiting me, only to come back to me while she's still seeing them. Then she spits them out as soon as she realizes that I was worlds better than them.

Tread carefully

TheNastyAfrican

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can go for it, but be well aware that it won't last long. Honestly I would suggest not doing anything with her. find somebody else for a while, then maybe come back to her if it seems she's moved past her ex.

dude1

Reaction score
u guys really think i shouldnt do anything why wouldnt i just prove to her im better then her ex instead of waiting it out and if i am being used( not for money of course) who cares wat kind of guy doesnt like that