advice..

blackhatter

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I hate to fit into the stereotype of "ex-gf" posts, but so be it.. I am.

I broke up with my ex about 6 months ago. We really just stopped talking about 3 weeks ago. Between then, she was pretty much just an FB.. she talked to other guys and I talked to other girls.

What I did not say is that SHE broke up with me on vacation and started hooking up with some other dude.

Now, I have my **** together. I've been with well over 20 women and have a successful internship here at college. I am well spoken, spit my game, and have girls flocking around.

But for some reason at times like these I find myself down in the dumps.

Not because I still love this girl, but because she NEXTED me for some other dude.

It's more of a confidence thing. I'm no slouch. I carry my **** from where I come from. Unfortunately, this dude is no slouch either. He's just as good looking as myself, taller, more successful, and is all around just a more dynamic person. From my eyes, he seems like the PERFECT guy a girl could ask for.

Unfortunately, my girl me this guy on vacation. And as you have it, she's chasing him around. Sure, she will come back every now and then for sex, but she's in love with this dude.

I don't know exactly how to get over this. I repeat, I DO NOT LOVE THIS GIRL. But the whole ego thing is totally knocking my ass out. Around here, there aren't many dudes who I back down to. There aren't many dudes to who I succumb to when it comes to women. Hence, why I pulled this HB9 for 2 years.

But what do you do when you run into someone who just has his **** SO together that you can't even blink an eye at it?

Seriously, I WANT to improve myself to his level, but I feel as if I'm just following his footsteps. I don't want to follow the footsteps of some dude who banged my ex-gf.

I guess this is more of a rant than a post, but I'm really in a bind. I've been hooking up with chicks left and right since my breakup (even my ex's friends!), but I can't get over the fact that some dude invaded my territory and made it known that he's better.

How the hell do you get over this ****?

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe there was something lacking in your relationship. It's very hard to say. Maybe she was just sick of what you guys had or thought she could do better. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

At least she broke up with you instead of just cheated while on vacation and not say anything. If you're still sore about it, then don't talk to her anymore. There's always going to be men who are more attractive, successful, better with women, etc. than you. There's also always going to be men who are less attractive, successful, better with women, etc. than you. That's just how the world works. Don't take it personally. It's hard for us to comment not having been there for your relationship and given no details about it.

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blackhatter said:
So I hate to fit into the stereotype of "ex-gf" posts, but so be it.. I am.

I broke up with my ex about 6 months ago. We really just stopped talking about 3 weeks ago. Between then, she was pretty much just an FB.. she talked to other guys and I talked to other girls.

What I did not say is that SHE broke up with me on vacation and started hooking up with some other dude.

Now, I have my **** together. I've been with well over 20 women and have a successful internship here at college. I am well spoken, spit my game, and have girls flocking around.

But for some reason at times like these I find myself down in the dumps.

Not because I still love this girl, but because she NEXTED me for some other dude.

It's more of a confidence thing. I'm no slouch. I carry my **** from where I come from. Unfortunately, this dude is no slouch either. He's just as good looking as myself, taller, more successful, and is all around just a more dynamic person. From my eyes, he seems like the PERFECT guy a girl could ask for.

Unfortunately, my girl me this guy on vacation. And as you have it, she's chasing him around. Sure, she will come back every now and then for sex, but she's in love with this dude.

I don't know exactly how to get over this. I repeat, I DO NOT LOVE THIS GIRL. But the whole ego thing is totally knocking my ass out. Around here, there aren't many dudes who I back down to. There aren't many dudes to who I succumb to when it comes to women. Hence, why I pulled this HB9 for 2 years.

But what do you do when you run into someone who just has his **** SO together that you can't even blink an eye at it?

Seriously, I WANT to improve myself to his level, but I feel as if I'm just following his footsteps. I don't want to follow the footsteps of some dude who banged my ex-gf.

I guess this is more of a rant than a post, but I'm really in a bind. I've been hooking up with chicks left and right since my breakup (even my ex's friends!), but I can't get over the fact that some dude invaded my territory and made it known that he's better.

How the hell do you get over this ****?
i recently read this zen saying: NO ROOF OVER YOUR HEAD, NO GROUND UNDER YOU FEET. get that. just imagine yourself, alone, without your body, your job, your clothes, you car, your gf, your present financial situation.... in a void. now, in that condition, do you feel yourself? do you feel your existence? you will feel two things:

1) a sense of being ALIVE - when we are detached from something, we feel its worth and see it in true light but when we step on this real world, we lose the sense of that reality, conditioned by external influences. you get me?

2) you have a PURPOSE - that is your path, which you follow. you are identified with that. and you get that, tiger! nothing can stop you from getting your purpose done. find your purpose, which path will you take. get a life!

to your post, i would say he has a different package to offer her and you have a different package to offer her, if she feels she wants it, great! there are thousands others available. remember, you can only enjoy a woman, her beauty, her sexuality but you cannot own it. everything is mortal! don't rest on your laurels, know what you want and go get it. it is only satisfying yourself.

chinwaggler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound jealous and she's using you for sex. Cut her off or become friends with him lol