Advice on this Situation?

Indy95

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I got the number...might have taken a little longer than I should have (2 weeks). Been talking to multiple fish but this one's the bigger catch. It just so happens that one of her best girlfriends is also a good friend of mine and we were having this conversation today. The girl eventually got brought up in our conversation and I said I was sorta interested in her (I know for a fact I can trust her to keep it confidential) but the mutual friend told me "haha I don't want break your heart but I don't think she likes you that way..."

So what do I do in this situation? Move on, NEXT? Or should I spend some more time building rapport? Ignore? I'm assuming that indirect confirmation that I've been stuck in the LJBF area...

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go for other chicks man. It's not like she's out of the picture, but it sucks if you end up chasing her for weeks or months to no avail.

Also, when you get responses like that, you don't need more rapport, you need to be more direct and sexual.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its the same old question you have to ask yourself. If you had 10 other smoking hot chicks to be dealing with, would you even be thinking about her?

The other advice was spot on, just go direct and be sexual with her. Either she'll blow you off or you get what you want, either way there's no more wondering