Advice needed!

Martin001

Reaction score
Hi,
I have been seeing this girl for a few weeks and I am looking to get her back to my pad. She's really into me even though I only ever contact her when I want to see her. Last time I saw her, we were making out in the club and she was all over me, rubbing my d*ck and everything. At the end of the night I asked her if she wanted to come back to my flat, but she said no and went her own way. I'm guessing she wants to hold out on me for as long as possible just to keep me interested. but does anyone have any good tips to get her back to my place sooner rather than later?

Cheers

Martin

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women usually seem to need official dating status before they'll go somewhere that could be related to anything sexual (ie your place). Take her out on a real date (not to a bar) before you try inviting her over. Make your second date a movie night at your place.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You never ask a woman if she wants to go over to your place.

You are essentially putting her notice and asking her " Do you want to be my slvt tonight"?? As a man you must take that burden off her hands and make the decision regarding that (Never ask a woman, observe her and take actions accordnigly).

I suggest next time start your date at your pad that she will see where you live and she will start feeling comfertable there, then you take her out somewhere and end the date there. By not using your place as the end all be all for the purpose of sex, she will be much more comfertable there and thus will be more agreeable to spend her time there without added pressure.

DjDamage