Advice Needed

I_Will_Win

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I have been reading here and the bible for a while now and I understand Kino ****y funny etc. But I am having problems putting all those things into practice. I want to practice on this girl at work yeah I know about messing with woman at work but i don't care. could somebody just make me a dam list on stuff to do and say to her? I know it sounds dumb but hey look who is asking this me.

Reaction score
Are you 28 years old and have yet to approach a woman in a conversation? Why is this? You need practice, practice, practice!!

I am soory bro, but know one can teach you how to be ****y and funny. I suggest that if it is not natural to your demeanor than I would advise you to avoid trying to be funny altogether. You'll come off looking awkward and this will hurt your chances of impressing the girl, and not help them!

I can tell by your name you are determined to win, so I'll suggest that instead of you trying to be c&f with a girl, do a fun activity with her so that the pressure is off of you to entertain her and she will associate the fun she is having with you doing the activity with your fun 'personality.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would hold off on touching women at work because of sexual harassment suits. 2 guys at my job have been fired for touching women.

I_Will_Win

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Are you 28 years old and have yet to approach a woman in a conversation? Why is this? You need practice, practice, practice!!

I am soory bro, but know one can teach you how to be ****y and funny. I suggest that if it is not natural to your demeanor than I would advise you to avoid trying to be funny altogether. You'll come off looking awkward and this will hurt your chances of impressing the girl, and not help them!

I can tell by your name you are determined to win, so I'll suggest that instead of you trying to be c&f with a girl, do a fun activity with her so that the pressure is off of you to entertain her and she will associate the fun she is having with you doing the activity with your fun 'personality.
Sure I talk to her all the time. What I need help with is how to take it to the next level and test her interest level and let her know i want to do her up brooklyn style.

Reaction score
Since you already have a comfort level with her, I would invite her out to dp a activity that she enjoys. Try to approach her outside of work and ask her out. Don't do this during woringk hours!