Advice needed

genao

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a girl, slept at her house (didn't sleep with her probabily because of her friends who were there too) and she wanted to meet me another time.
I'm in good conversations with her and one night i found her kissing another guy, whom I've seen with her before.

She wants a date with me and finds me interesting, but I don't share girls, although she is my kind of girl.

Should I calll her out on that to make things clear?

Thanks in advance

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She isn't exclusive with you. I wouldn't say anything. There's nothing wrong with what she did. But she sounds like a slut, though, and isn't worth a LTR. I wouldn't bring up the other guy, as it could just give her an excuse to not talk to you anymore or make you look needy. Now that you know what kind of person she is (slut), treat as such and just f**k her for as long as you can and don't think about getting into a relationship with her. Sluts are to be treated like sluts.

Oh, and make sure you use a condom.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One. Never call a girl out. Extremely Unattractive.

Two. She is making out with another dude. Want to make out with you (as it seems). You do not like sharing girls and you still believe she is your kind of girl? You better think again. If it goes against your principles, than, I'm sorry to inform you, she is not your kind of girl.

My advice. F*ck her for the wh*re she is. If she don't do it with you, she will do with someone else. And you will be left to f*ck your own hand.

She is just not relationship material.

PS: And a personal note. Just be glad you saw her making out with this other dude. Many of the other girls you may hooked in the past, you were not "sharing" with other guys only because you haven't caught them doing it... Because they were "sharing" theirselfs!

Dryden

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything depends on whether you want to keep dating her / be her bf. I figure you wouldn't have a problem fvcking her once. Remember that she is free to make out with guys just as you are free to make out with girls. So I would suggest you do not raise the issue until things are getting more serious. You are not at that point yet. "Dating" is essentially a non-exclusive thing, whereas "relationship" is the exclusive counterpart. Some women want exclusive dating as well, but I figure that's the type of women who are not very much in demand and are just looking for a relationship. They want to lock you down even before you have sex... just as you are trying to lock her down even when you haven't even kissed yet(? you didn't make that clear.)