Advice....keep persuing a girl???or NOT??

asaner85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok heres my problem....

read this post that I made earlier....

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=82030

So far everything is real good with this girl. We hang out mostly on the weekends ( not too much). Mostly just Sat. and maybe Sunday(If I dont work). So far she seems like a very special girl (LTR type of chic). She is drop dead gorgeous and she's everything that I look for in a girl. She tells me that she has never met a guy like me and will love to go further with me, but to give her time( I am definately not looking for a girlfriend/boyfriend type of relationship right now also). So were on the same level. She is the one that looks for me more than I chase her.

The problem is that sometimes when she calls me up on the phone, she acts as if she doesnt want to talk.(keep in mind that SHE CALLS ME)
Most of the time we have real good conversations. So when she acts like this I tell her that Ill just talk to her later. She refuses to hang up. So im like WTF??? sometimes women are difficult to understand. I try not to let it get to my head.

What do you guys think???? Am I wasting my time???

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds like a woman intentionally using game. Better watch out.

Hey, the best thing to do is start working on finding more. Don't let oneitis get you, because it really does take a while to find a good woman.

Johnnie5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by asaner85
Ok heres my problem....

read this post that I made earlier....

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=82030

So far everything is real good with this girl. We hang out mostly on the weekends ( not too much). Mostly just Sat. and maybe Sunday(If I dont work). So far she seems like a very special girl (LTR type of chic). She is drop dead gorgeous and she's everything that I look for in a girl. She tells me that she has never met a guy like me and will love to go further with me, but to give her time( I am definately not looking for a girlfriend/boyfriend type of relationship right now also). So were on the same level. She is the one that looks for me more than I chase her.
start seeing other chicks and make sure she knows it , she will soon get her sh1t together once there is some competition

The problem is that sometimes when she calls me up on the phone, she acts as if she doesnt want to talk.(keep in mind that SHE CALLS ME)
Most of the time we have real good conversations. So when she acts like this I tell her that Ill just talk to her later. She refuses to hang up. So im like WTF??? sometimes women are difficult to understand. I try not to let it get to my head.
mate whats wrong with you, HANG UP, you can hang up too you know

listen i gotta go, cya , click

JimmyZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, It's really easy,
1. Choose a high point in the conversation.
2. Say: "Gotta tun, call me later."
3. Do this in a really nice way once or twice.
4. When she asks why, make you sure you mention something productive (gym, sports, walk the dog :p, whatever)

if you do this with out any resentment in your voice, Intrest level will increase....

Should she choose to terminate call before you, say "Ok, that's great let me go do [insert something fun here.]

-------------------------

in regards to pursuing, you should not be doing this actively....

best luck dude :)