Advice for improving fast?

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet I don't believe I have improved, to the extent I want. I try to learn from my mistakes, and try different routines. I have been approaching for a 2-3 months now, still haven't gotten laid.

For the longest time I just wasted time on the forum, wasting time asking questions and not doing anything. Finally, I got the guts to approach. Is there a balance between reading, approaching, and thinking?

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well first of all my dude, you got to stop caring about the outcome, which in your case, is getting laid. If you go in there thinking about outcome, girls are going to know you want something from them and the set probably isn't going to go well, just because of the state you're going to be in. I had the same problem with girls recently and what I'm going to try to do is just go into sets having fun with the girls. I mean, that's what everything should be about, fun. And lol don't worry 2-3 monthes isn't long at all, you still got a ways to go bro. I myself started hardcore approaching about 10 monthes ago and I just recently got my first number, so don't sweat it. But my advice for improving fast? Well there's really no way to improve overnight, but if you want to improve really fast, try just approaching tons of sets whenever you go out. Most guys wouldn't be able to do that, but just approaching tons of sets when you go out, should help you progress fast.

For routines and stuff, look up Mystery Method related stuff. But if you want to know WHY all the routines and stuff work and really want to get deep into why seduction works, look up RSD, which is what I do. Basically RSD is more about what you're sub communicating to the girl, rather than what you're actually saying.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't plan.
don't think.
don't care.

just get enough sleep the night before.
wake up happy.
eat a yummy breakfast, and do what you enjoy.

once you've set this up, you'll feel like there's nothing that can stop you, and it's true <--- including women.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Screw the routines. Don't go out with the mindset of getting a woman. Go with the mindset that you're going to have fun. Girls know what you want. They will dance all night with one guy and not give another guy the time of day. That's because they know the guy's intent. What works for me is to just walk up with a fun attitude. I usually talk to the ugly chicks and ignore their good looking friend/s. Usually they get involved in the conversation and wonder why I'm not talking to them. Then I leave. I go back later and the good looking one is usually trying to strike up a conversation or dance all over me.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tick37 said:
Screw the routines. Don't go out with the mindset of getting a woman. Go with the mindset that you're going to have fun. Girls know what you want. They will dance all night with one guy and not give another guy the time of day. That's because they know the guy's intent. What works for me is to just walk up with a fun attitude. I usually talk to the ugly chicks and ignore their good looking friend/s. Usually they get involved in the conversation and wonder why I'm not talking to them. Then I leave. I go back later and the good looking one is usually trying to strike up a conversation or dance all over me.
This is great advice man. Having fun with the approaches is really what I think I majorly need to work on. I can go up there confidently and I can get girls interested, but there are few approaches where I could say I was TRULY having fun.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach 7 different women everyday for 6 months straight.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm thinkin your problem is actually thinking too much. If you do something without thinking about it, you'll use your instincts, isntead of over-thinking the situation and ****in it up. One trick is to act like she has a bf, so you don't feel as much pressure when you're talkin to her. You'll be more comfortable, and by doing that you will appear a lot more confident.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to improve get off this forum and go out there and start sarging!

But to be honest these things don't happen fast. You can fasttrack it by getting a lot of experiance quickly though. Are you up for the challenge?

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tick37 said:
Thanks for all of the above advice.

That is a good one, going for ugly girls, because if you are cool with them, than it will be easier to talk to the hot ones.