Advice for a girl?

learninlivin

Reaction score
Hey, so I'm a 17 year old girl and I stumbled across this website and it really makes a lot of sense to me. Recently, I've noticed that girls love jerks, it's like the meaner they are, the more girls like them. It's just sad because some of these girls have no idea that they're just being used. They are merely objects of pleasure...I don't want to reduce myself to some toy that can get used and thrown out. But I have increasingly found myself attracted to this guy, he's not a complete jerk but he has that arrogant/bad*ss vibe going on. I really disliked him at first. But how does a girl know when she's getting played?
Any advice would be appreciated.

MartyMcFly

Don Juan
Reaction score
At your age, I seriously doubt you'll find anything of substantial worth in a relationship. Honestly most guys at that age aren't going to "use" you. If it works it works. If not, move on. You're a girl. I'm sure there are other guys.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boys rarely play girls. You'll usually get them if you show attraction towards them and give them opportunities to return it (and making a move). Sometimes you have to grab their balls and pull them out of their mangina.
Or this could be some high-value dude that's got all the girls going for him.

Hey, it really comes down to if you're hot or not. Just sayin'
PM me a pic for a better assessment ;)
And read my journal for awesome insights.
And girls dont like jerks; just some of the characteristics they express.

You should use this knowledge on this site to gain a greater understanding of social interactions. You can also use it to improve your life.

Cool to have a girl around, welcome.

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dammit Norweigian, you beat us to the punch! :p

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
learninlivin said:
Hey, so I'm a 17 year old girl and I stumbled across this website and it really makes a lot of sense to me. Recently, I've noticed that girls love jerks, it's like the meaner they are, the more girls like them. It's just sad because some of these girls have no idea that they're just being used. They are merely objects of pleasure...I don't want to reduce myself to some toy that can get used and thrown out. But I have increasingly found myself attracted to this guy, he's not a complete jerk but he has that arrogant/bad*ss vibe going on. I really disliked him at first. But how does a girl know when she's getting played?
Any advice would be appreciated.
I'd hate to say it, but it Norwegian is right, are you hot or not? Most likely you're alright looking. If you are, then you're good to go.

learninlivin

Reaction score
Thanks boys, I appreciate it. No I'm not totally ugly but I guess I'm "cute". I just try to do my best with what I have. But thanks, I appreciate it.

lateluvr

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are a US lady, you are jailbait for every guy on this forum. Just chatting with your or emailing you can easily lead to a prison sentence for him, because of your age. Beware, guys, the Feds actually run "bait girls", some agent (might even be a man) is trying to lock you up as a child molester! ANY time that some girl ADMITS online (or any other way) that she is under age 18, you'd better RUN away from her.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lateluvr said:
If you are a US lady, you are jailbait for every guy on this forum. Just chatting with your or emailing you can easily lead to a prison sentence for him, because of your age. Beware, guys, the Feds actually run "bait girls", some agent (might even be a man) is trying to lock you up as a child molester! ANY time that some girl ADMITS online (or any other way) that she is under age 18, you'd better RUN away from her.
Unless you're under 18 yourself.

learninlivin

Reaction score
Geez, chill out lateluvr. This is the high school forum so people on here are in high school...meaning 18 and under. I just like the social tips/ideas and learning about social dynamics. Why would feds want to be on this board? This makes no sense.

Tortendieb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe because they're not getting laid? :D