Advanced DJ needs help with gf

grokster

Reaction score
Alright well me and my girlfriend have been going out about 2-3 months and we saw each other in school and whatnot. But now school is out and I havent seen her for like 2 weeks. We dont talk on the phone, we mostly talk on msn. We both have eachothers numbers but we are just lazy. This is honestly pissing me off that we do not see eachother. I have already talked to her about it, and got some reasons.She is an amazing girl. Great body, personality, I for once like a girl alot. I am thinking about how I can go about this the DJ way. I do not want to break up with her, its like she has a hold over me. I have thought about breaking up with her but then the thought that I really like her pops into my head. DAMNIT I am becoming my old AFC form it seems like. Any and all advice is welcome,thanks

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We both have eachothers numbers but we are just lazy.
i don't know about that i heard that girls love to talk on the phone since you guys been going out for about 2-3 months something is wrong with this picture probably another guy i don't know.
i also think that your the one that mostly care about the relashionship here you need to be of a chanllange.

Let her know that you don't like what is happeing but don't tell her in words just don't go online she will be wondering what is hapening to you and she has to call you.

I understand that you like her alot but read the bible and kill that desperation.

Also let her know that you go out with out her and why don’t you go to her house since you guys been going out for 2or3 months i think that your not longer in her plans what i mean here is LTR.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like somethin is up or you both smoke way too much weed for your own good

heres an idea...why dontyou make plans with her??

youdont really need a reason, she is your GF

im a little more paranoid when it comes to GFs and relationships so my first thought was that she may want to break it off with you or is having more fun without you

at the least just ask her, in person, nNOT over the INTERNET, what is up? and if anything wrong?

grokster

Reaction score
dayr0n, I have read both bibles many times. I am a very advanced dj this is the first relationship I have had problems with in a long while. But I thank you both for your posts, it was kind of a kick in the nuts to get back into my dj mindset. I am going to call her up in a little while and make a date. If she bull****s me around I will end it.

RIchardo

Don Juan
Reaction score
hah, my last relationship sounded alot like that. ****in girl asks to be exclusive, yet we still only saw each other once a week and no real sexual progress....... just let the ***** go

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wont Stop Mackin
If your so advancded you wouldnt need our help =)
again, what is with the flame??

you provide nothing useful yet post and dis, i dont understand>?

even some of the best can use an outsiders perspective every once in a while

READ MORE WRITE LESS

Wont Stop Mackin

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha.. jeez you guys.. Easy

If he wanted help that bad, Then here goes

I've been in this situation before, it seems like your falling for her quicker than shes falling for you, of course u've both fallen otherwise you wouldnt be together but sometimes you ahve to maintain your challenge. So next time you talk to her get her interested again and then take it away from her, find a reason to get off the phone, make her think you have something better to do, but dont try to win her back, if shes already gone, just let her go....

TeflonDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
this situation sucks ass, i know...but u really shouldnt depend on this chick for entertainment, especially now since ur not seeing her much...i understand that you like her and all, but dont let her dictate the fun that u have...she's probably out enjoying herself considering that she's not making much of an effort to contact u... just have fun on your own, with your guy friends (or even another girl)...just dont let her have your nuts in her purse...

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TeflonDon, that's a real slick name you got there :D

As for your problem Grokster, just have your own fun and enjoy yourself. If she wants to be a part of your life, then she needs to contact you. If she doesn't, then it's her loss. Remember that YOU DON'T NEED HER, so let her be the one to settle things.

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by grokster
We dont talk on the phone, we mostly talk on msn.

hm, thats a no no. call her grab your friggin balls and pick up that damn phone, dail her number, say hi, make a date to go out somewhere, and voila its as simple has that