Adopt a Newbie (or a FOB)!

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got this e-mail from a buddy of mine back in SoCal. Top notch dude that might be getting married to a chick he ****ed our second night in London. Anyways, he went out with this tall, good looking Chinese dude who has a semi-thick accent. We'll call him Blade. Blade's still a Virgin, barely even kissed a girl and has a lot of the same hang-ups as other Asian dudes, but also throw in the fact that he's a FOB (Fresh Off the Boat) with an accent. Basically, no real Game to speak of and the insecurity of being a Virgin FOB.

Anyways, my boy Isaac (think scruffy looking, blonde Ethan Hawke) took him under his wing and showed him the light: how to approach women, how to talk to them, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, don't give a ****. Don't let negative thinking get in the way. Don't let societal programming dictate your actions. And especially don't let the fear of being a FOB Asian freeze you up.

My buddy was directing Blade into some of the most difficult groups of people, telling him to move tables, sit down with her, place her in his lap, kiss her, walk past 4 dudes and talk to the hottest chick, etc. No fear, nothing but MANLINESS CONFIDENCE. Blade got more results that one night (getting in great, long, intimate conversations with girls; hand holding; kissing, etc) than his entire life in China or America. And from I hear, he was going after the hottest chicks in the joint who didn't care that he was Asian, didn't care he was a FOB, didn't care that he had an accent, and certainly wouldn't have suspected that he was a Virgin. Props to you both!

I got to thank you for opening my eyes to a new level of the game. Last Saturday was awesome. I felt so liberated to finally show women directly my intentions without hiding my interest in them in some smoking mirrors. I am feeling twice the man I was before for having done so. And it owes in no small part to the really tight game that u taught me. U just made another convert... Da **** rocks! I am pumped. I just started thinking how I should practise... on the streets and other public places. I am gonna be a menace to society! Thanks Man! I just order the queer eye for straight guy book online. And I plan to call that Vodka club chick who gave me her card. I will keep u posted of my progress. I owe u a big fat thanks and couple of drinks next time.
-Blade

So for all you naysayers, you can LEARN this ****. IT'S INGRAINED IN YOUR ****ING DNA TO BE A MAN. You just have to throw off the shackles of society programming and learn to TAKE WHAT'S YOURS!

And to all my fellow Playboys, adopt a newbie! Show them the error of their ways and put them on the path to greatness.

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this. If i was master gamer, id adopt all my kids. I'll soon be there :crackup: but no seriously, this is a good idea, id like to be adopted

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried to adopt my roommate last semester, but, unfortunately, he had such a self-esteem problem that he wouldn't even try. Too bad for him, he was the one that ended up getting locked out of the room because I was bringin 'em home :D

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how I learned a lot... me and a few older posters would get on AIM after friday/saturdays and discuss the previous nights approaches. Then I FINALLY got a wing from MASF/PAIR. I learned more in that 6 months, it was unbelievable. I suggest every join any local seduction groups (like lairs and MASF, ect). Youll learn more after one night in the field with a handful of like-minded guys than you will in a year reading this site.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Morons. Had nothing to do with his "Manliness Confidence". All that happened was: the guy blew up Blade's ego enough to make Blade create his own opportunities. The "Manliness Confidence" shyt did nothing. He had more sucess that night because he actually DID something instead of sitting at the bar and standing at his drink.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we should all do this....it should be our goal in life. we should adopt as many people as we can teach them, and restore the confidence and manliness in mankind before them *****es take over.

gargamel

Don Juan
Reaction score
shiet, no can do.

All my friends go like: Garga, you sleezy bastard, how'd you do it?!

They think I just got the skillz over nite... As soon as I try explaining just the basic principles, they loose interest.. I don't fvckin know why.

I would LOVE to have had a role-model to look up to - more than 50% of my game is experience only!

Now I only try when someone approaches me and asks - ambition is the key here.