Adopt a fight mentality!

Sin and Vice

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought I would post something that has helped me some recently. Bear with me and you will see my point here... Ok I have some friends that have no idea how to handle themselves in a fight. They would always start out by saying "Wow there is no way I could ever beat that guy". I would always tell them "You know, if you start out by thinking like that, you've already beaten yourself. Your mentality when you are forced to fight should be 'I am invincible. This man has no hope. There is no way on earth he could stand a chance against me. I truly feel sorry for this person because they have little chance of leaving in anything but an ambulance...' That is how you think, and that is what you become." And I honestly think that when I enter a threatening situation....I don't just think that, I am that. In my mind it is truth.

One day it finally dawned on me...what a hypocrite I am!! Here I can tell these people this, and then turn around and be scared around some weak female. Or get in a bad mood because one or two things go wrong with my life and take it out on others. Or convince myself I can't do something or that Im not worth something I deserve. What a fool I am! What a liar and hypocrite to let myself think like this while telling my friends this tale about mindset. Finally I realized, why am I not using this same mentality in everything?

Why am I letting things get me in a bad mood? What in this life is worth it? Why should I be scared of a weaker vessel? What is to fear from someone I barely know? Are the bad things that happen to me REALLY something I can't handle, or just an obstacle to overcome? So I tried something new. Anyone trying to change their life or even just have a more positive attitude should try adopting a FIGHT mentality! No matter if it's women or just everyday problems just keep thinking to yourself..."I am the man. I am happy and positive. I am stronger than everyone in my sight. Nothing could possibly hope to stop me. Setbacks are merely rubble under my tread. Every woman likes me. Every woman wants me. Everyone looks up to me. I am handsome and cunning. I always get what I want. What hope is there to stop this force? I feel truly sorry for anyone that tries..."

You know, it might sound corny, but I tell you it works. You walk into a room full of men and tell yourself "I am stronger. I am Alpha. I am unstoppable. These men will respect me." You find yourself acting as you think....strong and worthy. You meet an attractive woman and say to yourself "I am charming and witty. I am ****y and funny. I am incredibly attractive. She really likes me, I can tell. Am I worthy? No, is she worthy!? I am the prize." You find a sly smile creeping accross your face, a twinkle in your eye and an attitude that knocks them dead. It is a task to get into the habit at first...but the benefits are countless.

And what if you lose the fight? What if life deals you some bad cards? What if someone rejects you? Realistically you won't win every fight, but I'll be damned if my opponent isn't gonna leave with a beating. Go in with everything you got and if at the end you lost your still stronger for trying. Sooner or later the thinking becomes automatic. As you think you shall become. One day you find you are just what you wanted to be. This has helped me and I hope can help someone else as well. Dont let life, a flabby body, a woman, your bills, your car, your job, or anything else get you down. There is always something you can do about it! If life tries to start a fight knock it's damn teeth out! Adopt a fight mentality and bring it to all you do!!

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post.

Never fail for lack of trying. Leave every battle with some blood on you!

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im with ricky, dopnt back down just cause you think its hopeless.

Did CHurchill surrender in the face of an unstoppable German onsluaght? **** NO!!! and look where we are now cause of him.

Its the same with women boys

Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sin and Vice
I am stronger than everyone in my sight. Nothing could possibly hope to stop me. Setbacks are merely rubble under my tread. Every woman likes me. Every woman wants me. Everyone looks up to me. I am handsome and cunning. I always get what I want. What hope is there to stop this force? I feel truly sorry for anyone that tries..."

This is great advice!
What doesn't kill you make you stronger.

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is what I've realized in the past few weeks also. Great message you bring to the table Sin and Vice!

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats nice, but the way I would phrase it is that you shouldnt let your thinking bring you down. If anything, you shold think positive, and then nothing bad will happen. So excelent point! :)

Lozz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like it. Very encouraging. We need more posts like this. Keep up the good work mate.

Cyledehysp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good one!

What I can add from experience from last few days of fighting with myself outside, doing eye contact and stuff:

Be persistent in your positive thinking. When you feel bad, and try to brake it, and it`s not working - dont just think "well, guess it`s just not my day" or "lately I`m not as confident as ........" No, go on with positive even stronger, much stronger. You can turn from shy to alpha in a matter of seconds, it really is possible (happend to me yesterday). I just dared to try.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dammit, it's 2am and I want to go jogging or something, this post got me a bit pumped.

It's good stuff, boys. Don't take **** from anybody, especially life.

DR.EGGMAN

Banned
Reaction score
I now got the "want it,do it!" mentality.Like,at college,if I see I girl I want to have sex with or that is attractive enough and she is alone(I prefer that since there is no c*ckblocking),I just sit next to her or in front of her and lean a bit toward her and ask her what shes doing.

Most mentally mature girls will reply and engage a conversation.A girl doing otherwise or being rude to me isnt worth my time.

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Goblets overflowing with the gristly giblets in gobs of gravy.

I started doing something like this one day, just on a whim. I'd walk through the halls of my school, singling out a guy and thinking to myself, "I could so take that guy!"

Do this enough, and it becomes habit to think, "Sweet God, I could so murder this foo'."

It's a great mentality to have!