Adicton??

azn_dj11

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey can some1 be addicted to women? can it be a serious problem???
all i talk and think about is women...
when I pick 1 up it makes my day..if not i feel sad..

I dont even think about looking for a job or my future.. : (

my head is all girls,girls,girls..
is this noraml ir is it only me??
please comment and help guys

azn_dj11

Don Juan
Reaction score
goal is women

my goal in life is be the master don juan..
my goal is to **** 100 women in my life..
so thats all i think about..
howabout u guys??

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought it was only me. I don't know if there's anything wrong with being addicted to women. But can you believe there are actually people out there who f#cken go in forums and discuss shi# on how to get them? How lame......Buy yeah dude I love 'em too. And I f!cken hate 'em too.

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
You really just need one good woman. Once you've found her, you'll forget all about having to honor your desire to screw more females than a stray dog.

****ing 100+ girls will give you a high chance of getting a disease. Do you want to tell the girl you plan to marry that you have a disease that will pass on to her?

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im so glad u AFC's found this site. if u only read anything.

-HPNOTQ-

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow..i've been reading this board for about 8 months and signed up in june..it amazes me how the majority of guys here think its the HOLY GRAIL to bone 100's of chicks, or get 1000's of phone numbers, or nail that 9 HB, or have a threesome.

the more i read this board, specifically the DJ BIBLE, its really not about women at all. the woman isn't the focus. the focus is YOURSELF. from Anti-Dump, to pook, blitz, motu, giocassinova, dclaw, page, diesel...among others...the more you read into these posts..the less you REALLY focus on women..rather..you focus on self improvement..improvement to the point that it is impossible to be addicted to a woman.

maybe i'm getting older and wiser..yet..i'm as horney as the next guy and of course would love to have a romance with an 9 HB...but at 26, i have a mortgage, career, fitness, salsa dance classes, books, and a whole ton of goals and travel plans where women actually come when i have time.

measure your definition of success to mine, and bedding 100 women is a pretty lame definition of success...go climb a mountain, run a 26.2 mile marathon, lose that extra 20lbs from your college frat days and i'll give you props. bed 100 women and i'll buy you a bottle of first aid creme to relieve that rash on your crotch.

you young guys are all about the numbers, want to compete? go ahead, read your lay guides, follow your "how-to" instructions, master the art of screwing women...good for you...

you are not my competition..you cant compete..you have nothing to offer the women I am truly after because a real woman has read your lay guide, knows your "how-to" instructions, and has seen the manipulation from other players who think they are MASTER DJ's because they posted over 500 times.

in the end, she'll see through your paper facade and not be impressed because you are without substance. a true DJ is continually self improving every aspect of his life, with or without a woman. the REAL woman knows that, and is more attracted to THAT determination, than then determination of a sex motivated nobody.

-HQ

azn_dj11

Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

wow...excellent..should be bible material HPNOTQ

yeah i know my goal is kind of lame.. but Its hard to focus 2 things at time.. career and chicks..

ill try my best to take care of my future and get a good job 1st..

and your difinition of sucess is better then mine no doubt..thnx for the reminder