Adderall and Erection Problem

SubSoniq

Don Juan
Reaction score
So i've read that adderall can lead to erection problems/smaller penis size/lack of sex drive, and figured that 'i never get side effects from stuff', so i took a 30mg pill yesterday afternoon. Well, after 2 attempts, i haven't been able to get it up. does anyone know how long these problems last or what i could do? I'm pretty sure that once its out of my system, I'll be alright, but i guess i just need to hear it from someone else so i'm not flipping out.

Stud

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
adderall alters the way you think, so its very possible that since you originally were concerned about penis issues, your mind let it happen. If it was a physical problem, I would assume that it would subside whenever the drug wore off. I would not be too worried about it. If you just took it one time to study or used it for recreational purposes, I would especially not worry about it, but if it is an everyday drug prescribed by your doctor, I would highly advise talking to him about it.

Gus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No it's not a mental thing, high doses (such as 30 mg) will cause temporary impotence for approx. 6-12 hours. "It" should come back after that though.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adderal will make it harder for you to "get it up" when you first start using it. Usually your body gets used to the drug after a week or two and it isn't a problem any longer. If it still persists after that, find a new drug.