Acted AFC last night...

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so me and my friends are all going out to dinner last night for my friend tims birthday....we have a few drinks...all kinda drunk..then around 10pm me and some of the guys decide to head out to the coffee shop for a drink ( i live in la and its one of those coffee shops where its like a club theme and the girls walk around in lingurie and serve coffee) then my friend says hey ken, remember that model chick thats on your my space?? she works here! so then i turn around and there she is...

then i said "HEY! youre on my myspace!!" she goes "oh really?" i introduce myself and shake her hand...then my friend says to her "blah blah blah, so what would it take for you to go out to starbucks with me and blah blah" she goes... "i dont know...i dont really know you yet.." then she walks away and then he says he feels stupid...then she comes back and they talk some more and then his song comes on (hes a singer) andv then she says "oh i love this song!" and hes all joking like "i hate this song! i hate the dude that sings it! i think hes a chicken ****!! even though hes sitting here in front of you...and blah blah..."

she giggles...(i think she knows hes the singer)...and then they talk some more and then after we left apparently she must have told him that shed email him her number....he left all happy...(i can believe he used his..."IM A FAMOUS SINGER CARD!!")

later onwe went to the club and were shooting pool and drinking some more.. i was like to my other friend..."you know kim?? on my space..and hes like ohh...yeah the one that works at the coffee shop??" i go "yeah...david got her number! fxck man...2 seconds after i introduce myself he goes and does that!" and hes all like "man...is she your girl?!?" i go "no.." then he says something i forgot ...i think the way i said it made me sound jealous and mad about it...(AFC thinking) then he goes "its alright man".

theni left the club early and as im driving home david calls me and says hey ken, can you do me a favor and log onto my myspace account and get that girls number?..." im like "aww...you hit had to hit on her 2 seconds after i introduce myslef...you fvckin *****!...and blah blah" and hes like "oh you know i broke up with angie right?? and blah blah.." i tell him ill do it.

so when i get home...i see my roommate who was also there with us too at home. i tell him "can you believe david?? he had the nerve to ask me to log onto his account and get her number! 2 seconds after i introduce myslef he hits on her, that basterd
! (jokingly speaking)" then he goes "just tell him your tired" and smiles. and tells me to turn off his light so he can go to sleep...so i do it and then go log onto davids accounther numbers not there...i tell david that and hes like "FVCK!" (which i wasnt surprised really cuz those girls get hit on all the time every night!)

how AFC was i?? i hope i didnt make myslef look like too much of an ass but MAN! this girl is SUPERHOT!! big boobs...nice ass...you should have seen her in the lingerie!!...WOW!! i know, i know...bros before hoes..but man i just hope i didnt make myslef look like too much of an a$$ last night? how can i recoop from this and save face...i made myslef look like a TOTAL AFC last night!!

rswarren

Don Juan
Reaction score
friends fighting for the scraps of girls doesent work. Seems like the guy is typical " jerk". You should lay out the ground rules next time you go out , like next time Im sargina chick back the **** off. You can also try setting each other up as wingman etc.

If he doesent follow this then dont chill w/ him no more

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all...which coffee shop is this? :eek:

Second, I'd put a girl like this in the same category as a stripper. The "I don't want to touch that piece of ass because she probably has STDs" category. I mean, ask yourself what kind of a girl is going to work at a place where she walks around half naked in front of horny men all day?

I'm sure there's a way to pick her up, but I'd be fine just flirting with her and leaving it at that. There are plenty of hot women elseware.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shiftkey
First of all...which coffee shop is this? :eek:

Second, I'd put a girl like this in the same category as a stripper. The "I don't want to touch that piece of ass because she probably has STDs" category. I mean, ask yourself what kind of a girl is going to work at a place where she walks around half naked in front of horny men all day?

I'm sure there's a way to pick her up, but I'd be fine just flirting with her and leaving it at that. There are plenty of hot women elseware.
you from the oc too.,...COOL!! it rocks down here...its a vietnamese coffee shop in wesminster bro.