Acne on the back of my neck!

md3sign

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you? Could just be a puberty thing (I got some good/bad acne back in the day).

Otherwise I usually use Neutrogena face astringent (it's an alcohol-based liquid that's blue and comes in a clear bottle). It's like $4 at walmart or walgreens or wherever - just get some cotton balls/pads, put some on there, and rub it one before you go to bed.

Fortunate_Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think 20 rep squats cure most ailments.

KIDDING!

Have you tried witch hazel? My friend swears by it.

Gus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't scrub, that can irritate it and make it worse.

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
get off the juice

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Benzoyl Peroxide 5%. Rub it in lightly(very lightly) and let it sit for a minute before cleaning it off. Use a moisturizer on it too. It could be an allergic reaction to the collar of something you have?

1. Wash it only twice a day, morning and night. Any more irritates the skin and takes away oils it needs to recover.

2. Use a Benzoyl Peroxide 5% product 1-2 times a day.

3. Moisturize immediately after using the cleanser.

4. Don't touch it, don't pick at it, and for gods sake don't scratch it. This is where self-discipline comes in.

5. Take zinc & magnesium supplements. Only 50mg of zinc a day. The magnesium is needed to absorb/synthesize the zinc to make it useable by your body. Zinc essentially helps your body control the production of 'sebum', which when overproduced causes acne.

It's that easy. Try it for 2 weeks. Acne can take acouple weeks to form, so you might not see results for that long.

Hope I could help.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
try a homoeopath, it seems to be working for me atm

cryptkeeper

Don Juan
Reaction score
have you shaved your head? they could be ingrown hair, like I had the first time I used those stupid 3 blade razors.

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depending on how you get your haircut, some barbers aren't cleaning their clippers.

Some of the black males I know have them, but a few white guys get them as well.

Also, avoid using razors on your next. This could be a sign telling you something.