Accessories for Men?

WahidS

Reaction score
Alright I'm looking for accessories for men. I'm 20. I'm thinking of a 1-2 rings, where can I buy rings for men?

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know I usually wear an armband that I told people about a long time ago and I wear a bracelet (leather) now and that' all I wear never really got into the whole rings but to each his own I guess.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Whatever you do keep it fresh. Don't waste your cash on trite sh!t from Spencers in the mall. Instead put your money towards something which will make you sparkle.

Such as:

David Yurman's ring collection

At the very least go with titanium or stainless steel.

The best policy is to keep what you wear reflective of your true personality and your style. Don't try to be Johnny Depp.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
You can dress up an AFC in glitter, and he's still an AFC. Accessories won't make up for lack of inner game. No harm in using them, but just don't think that it will make any difference in the results you are getting. I have never worn anything, and don't plan to. Seems like the girls job. :D

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Though Dong's point is valid, I don't agree. A lot of guys use thier external self image as a crutch to motivate them and build confidence. Is this the Karmic Method? No. But there is nothing wrong with a brother using a prop to better position himself to taking that first step towards understanding himself and laying his foundation.

I admire the things I have when I'm out and I garner a good amount of feminine attention at the same time. Does it build up my self esteem? Sure does. Does the sh!t I own own me? Fvck no.

This is the biggest difference.

meitenesrigas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you need rings, necklaces, furry hats, and makeup you probably have some big issues you need to workout before you do anything else. Personally, I think all that stuff makes you look as gay as AIDS.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
meitenesrigas said:
If you need rings, necklaces, furry hats, and makeup you probably have some big issues you need to workout before you do anything else. Personally, I think all that stuff makes you look as gay as AIDS.
Who the fvck said anything about dressing or emulating a circus clown Mr. Unpronouncable?

Obviously you reference Mystery and his methodology of dressing like a fruity chick to get chicks but not everything is so goddamned cut and dry.

Use your ears to listen to what your mind is saying before typing idiocy.

WahidS

Reaction score
This is funny.

I'm not trying to dress like a clown

I've been wanting a ring or two for a while, before I saw sosuave or anything, in my culture a lot of people wear rings.

I think it looks nice, its just like a good pair for shoes for me, or some levi jeans. Thats it.

The rings I saw and like were

http://www.davidyurman.com/shoponline/product.aspx?folderId=/men/rings&page=1&itemId=N3689

http://www.titaniumkay.com/TYREE-7mm-Grooved-Black-Titanium-Ring-P103441.html

Nothing fancy, just a nice accessory

Not the ones that I

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Though Dong's point is valid, I don't agree. A lot of guys use thier external self image as a crutch to motivate them and build confidence. Is this the Karmic Method? No. But there is nothing wrong with a brother using a prop to better position himself to taking that first step towards understanding himself and laying his foundation.
:up:

rep.

meitenesrigas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Who the fvck said anything about dressing or emulating a circus clown Mr. Unpronouncable?

Obviously you reference Mystery and his methodology of dressing like a fruity chick to get chicks but not everything is so goddamned cut and dry.

Use your ears to listen to what your mind is saying before typing idiocy.

Well, we both have different goals. Your anger is simply the result of your location. I can't get angry at you, and you won't drag me into a silly Internet feud. If I was in your shoes I would probably be a danger to myself. So, no hard feelings. Ataa!!

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
meitenesrigas said:
Well, we both have different goals. Your anger is simply the result of your location. I can't get angry at you, and you won't drag me into a silly Internet feud. If I was in your shoes I would probably be a danger to myself. So, no hard feelings. Ataa!!
I'm not angry at you. Do not make that mistake. That would entail me giving a sh!t, which I do not. Repeatedly you've posted incomprehensible rabble but what does piss me off is that you don't have the testicular fortitude to sac up and admit that what you post will NOT put you or anyone else on the path of maturity.

If you were in my shoes you'd have respect for yourself instead of vying for attention.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
I'm not angry at you. Do not make that mistake. That would entail me giving a sh!t, which I do not. Repeatedly you've posted incomprehensible rabble but what does piss me off is that you don't have the testicular fortitude to sac up and admit that what you post will NOT put you or anyone else on the path of maturity.

If you were in my shoes you'd have respect for yourself instead of vying for attention.

Karma Sutra don't pay attention to sparky. He is a proven moron.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend made me wear her necklace last night, and I thought it looked quite sexy on me. I used to wear a kinda bone-crystal-beaded thing back when I went through my Jim Morrison phase, but like hats and other accouterments find a bit tiresome and try-hard these days. But I wonder if anyone here has a necklace-neck-chain-dog-tag-thing round there neck? And do they think chicks diggit - because it seems like what can seem fruity and metrosexual on one guy can look flamboyantly hetero on another.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wear whatever you want. Rings, bracelets, necklaces, watches, hats. As long as you're comfortable with that look and you feel your outter appearence is an expression of your inner self, then you're on the right track. Don't ever dress because you think it will make people you don't know happy. I can't emphisize this enough.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This may be different for your generation, but I find that women tend to notice a guy's watch often. Not even the expensive ones necessarily, just stylish ones that goes well with whatever you're wearing at the time. I've gotten complements for watches I've bought for $10 as often as I have for those which cost $100.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
Why everyone here says YOU DONT NEED ACCESSORIES , YOU HAVE TO WORK ON YOUR INNER GAME BLLAH BLLAH BLLAH ? .

Cmon guys , offer something good . Looking good its not just for womens . I wanna look good firstly for myself . He's just askin a question .
PRMoon said:
Wear whatever you want. Rings, bracelets, necklaces, watches, hats. As long as you're comfortable with that look and you feel your outter appearence is an expression of your inner self, then you're on the right track. Don't ever dress because you think it will make people you don't know happy. I can't emphisize this enough.
Anyone noticing the similarities? Remember you'll never have true gaming abilities until you're complacent with yourself prior.