About to become the real 40 year old virgin in 3 months

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course you can. Welcome to the board, stick around awhile, it will help. You need a complete overhaul of how you look at the world. I'm not talking about changing your personality. I'm talking about gaining confidence, being secure in your own skin, and attitude.

From an outsider's perspective, your shyness and lack of confidence has caused a spiral in your life and caused you look at things much more negatively. We will change that.

The FIRST thing I think you should do, and again this is my opinion, is start getting in shape. Keep yourself looking sharp. Strive to reach your potential every day.

Reaction score
Thanks, and I am sorry, this is a copy of my other post, I meant to post it in the mm forum, sorry about that.

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I have to say is forget you're turning 40 and that a complete transformation has to happen in just a couple of months. The first step is to realize your happiness comes from within and not the woman you WILL have on your arm. Like speed dawg said, get in shape. The put down the game for a while and become constructive. No work? Volunteer. Plenty of women there, you look a little less creepy, you get out, and it looks good on the resume that you did something productive while you were out of work. You got a lot of work ahead and the only choice you need to make is to see things through.