About that "everyone has gf feeling"

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't had a girlfriend for a long time and at some point it leads to self-questioning.
Many people have lived. At first, this may seem like "If only I had a beautiful body, if I were handsome, if I were rich..." but then you realize that these are not important things.
Maybe the person who is uglier than you and has less money gets the girl you've wanted for a long time.
And when I see this, I inevitably go into the mindset of "everyone is so happy, I don't have a girlfriend." In fact, sometimes all I want is to get the girl, I don't care about the girl. Even though the girl is a little interested, this time I lose interest.

I'll be frank, masturbation has become a drug in my life. It even happened 3-5 times a day. Imagine masturbating every day for years... I think I would probably have sexual problems when I got a girl.
When I do it, everything is good for 30 minutes. Afterwards, the same feelings, the same emptiness.
I remember that the girl I loved fell in love with an ugly person 8 years ago, and even this has a place in my mind. I'm stuck with this. Mast. It instantly numbs my brain.

What can I do about these feelings? Mast. except to let go. I'm already working on it. I don't want to take the girls, I want to end this feeling right now.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know english good I didn't understand sorry. What to you mean?
Okay, lets say I'm ugly and poor, then by what you are saying I would have a gf. I don't.

As you are saying, you keep seeing guys who are poor, broke and ugly get gf, and this bothers you, sometimes so deeply that it makes an impression on your soul even after 8 years.....then under that logic I would have a gf too.

It looks like if that is what you are seeing happen in your life, it is definitely not happening to me.

If there was some abstract rule where you are seeing those types of guys get a girl you like and feel you are more worthy to get, then I'm not benefitting from that rule.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't had a girlfriend for a long time and at some point it leads to self-questioning.
Many people have lived. At first, this may seem like "If only I had a beautiful body, if I were handsome, if I were rich..." but then you realize that these are not important things.
Maybe the person who is uglier than you and has less money gets the girl you've wanted for a long time.
And when I see this, I inevitably go into the mindset of "everyone is so happy, I don't have a girlfriend." In fact, sometimes all I want is to get the girl, I don't care about the girl. Even though the girl is a little interested, this time I lose interest.

I'll be frank, masturbation has become a drug in my life. It even happened 3-5 times a day. Imagine masturbating every day for years... I think I would probably have sexual problems when I got a girl.
When I do it, everything is good for 30 minutes. Afterwards, the same feelings, the same emptiness.
I remember that the girl I loved fell in love with an ugly person 8 years ago, and even this has a place in my mind. I'm stuck with this. Mast. It instantly numbs my brain.

What can I do about these feelings? Mast. except to let go. I'm already working on it. I don't want to take the girls, I want to end this feeling right now.
You have way too much free time. You already know what to do, pursue the things you truly enjoy and find interesting, the things that make you feel the most alive. Find social activities that will give you constant exposure and force you to interact with girls. The main goal is the activity or skill you're honing, the girls are just a nice bonus. Eventually a girl will make it very easy to talk to her and very obvious that she wants to spend time with you. But even then don't stop pursuing the skill.

You should be so busy that you never have time to masturbate. Stop masturbating and invest that time into enriching your life. Never stop investing in yourself. Experiment, try new things, and never get a girlfriend in an attempt to fill some hole. You should have such an abundant life that you're happy to share it, and you'll eventually become picky about who gets your time and attention. You should come from abundance, not from lack.

If you do not value your own time, how can you expect someone else to?

If you do not love yourself, how can you be expected to love another?