About nexting...

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I may have a point...

Do you think its right to just NEXT her?

Won't that be considered burning your bridges?

If she isn't interested at first... then you next her and never talk to her ever again... that'll put yourself into the jerk list.

What if a girl approached YOU, then you weren't interested at the time. Then she nexts you and never ever talks to you ONLY because you weren't interested at that ONE time.

What if she's thinking... "He's not interested in me NOW, he must be a dumb*ss. I'm never talking to him ever again just because he's not interested."

You'd be thinking... "Wow, she really took that personally, SHE must be a dumb*ss, what a loser."

now switch it over to yourself... you would be in the girl's shoes from my example... and the girl would be in your shoes from my example.

tell me what you think.

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I think of nexting, I don't think of "Erase her from my world for ever OMGWTFBBQ".

It's just a way of saying, don't waste anymore time of her right now, go and get other girls.

If a couple months down the road she's interested, then what's the problem? Go for it?

Now, if she was a GIRLFRIEND, implying an LTR, then it's a little more complicated than that.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why worry about what she will think of you? Women are so adaptable that if she really has any interest, she will overlook any behavior that you might consider of a jerk, and will probably set a challenge.

If you don't want to waste your time with any particular girl, you shouldn't. There are enough women, there's an unlimited suppy of them, that if you wanted to next anyone for any particular reason, you could walk up to the next one and start over, press the reset button, so to speak.

If you want to give it a try, or give her another chance, you do, that's all there is to it. If she was ever interested to begin with, and you want to pursue, she will show you if she's interested.

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've nexted a 21 year old and have had 2 txts and messages at My Space from her...she is a cool chick but she flirted and went out with me while she had a BF and her best friend told me that we are just friends...so whatever...it's clearly attention she seeks and she isn't going to get it.

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You cannot NEXT a girl unless you hook up with her.

You may move on if the prospects aren't positive, if she's flakey, can't get a day2j, not showing enough interest, has other boys in her rotation or whatever, but TRUE nexting occurs when you've fu.cked her and decide to NEXT her for various reasons. True nexting is the domain of the true player pimp, otherwise you're just ignoring her (or she's ignoring you) and moving on to better, more responsive prospects.

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women.........

Mike,

Most guys do not realize how many single women are out there.

so,

When it does not work out..

Next...........

cave dweller