about my neighbor.

mark9

Don Juan
Reaction score
My neighbor broke up with me on October. But she has been trying to snoop around me every now and then. She gets upset when I speak to other women. She slams her door several time to tell me she is not happy. She has pulled other stunt but I just pretend nothing happen.She is the only one I know who calls and hangs up.. I have even heard her voice over the phone a couple of times before. She had passed my phone number to her friend . Her friend asked me out and I was wondering who the hell she is.

Now having said that, I would like to ask you regarding my neighbor yesterday. I was suppose to come back from work at 2 yesterday but because of delays, I came back at 5 p.m.I had to vacuum my carpet as I had stuck some deodrant carpet before I left for work.I checked my phone call and there was a hung-up call. I beleive it was sometime between 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. ( I checked my phone call around 3 p.m. from work and there was no new messages).

I was in a hurry and int he process I forgot to shut my door.. And in that process I left my key on the door.

Jean came in and took the stairways by my apartment.She went through the second level door by my side. As soon as she saw my door wide open, she made a U turn went back to the first floor , came back up through her stairways and tiptoed to her apartment. I was busy cleaning the apartment. And when she went to work at 9.30 p.m., she passed by my apartment, took the stairways by my apartment and walked toward the stairways by her apartment and took that exit door to her garage.

Could you please explain to me what is going on? I am confused myself.

thanks for your time.

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whoa... give us some of her back ground info...

There is a rule written some where... It goes something like...
Don't Date Thy Neighbor!

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
She's wacked. Avoid all contact with her. How do you know where she went / her path? Are you stalking her as well? Who knows why she's avoiding you but who cares. Its better than her stalking you. Your much better off with her avoiding you.

She's obviously spun, hangups/ having her friend as you out. Nothing but red flags. Move on, stop thinking about her, its only bringing you down.

mark9

Don Juan
Reaction score
Macovoy

I am not stalking at all.. she is the one who is stalking me. I was surprised why would someone make a complete U turn and completely avoid me when she is the one stalking me...

We had a party last year and she stood behind me thinking that I would speak to her. I ignored her because she told me not to talk or bother her at all earlier. That upset her.. ...

If you do not mind, can you tell me what is wrong of asking her friend to ask me out? I have never dated any woman not like this one. I'll go about to mind my own business.
Perhaps by that way, she will move on.

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she is crazy bro!