ABC Nightline tries to diss Love Systems & fails

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i get all my pickup stuff from torrent sites. never will pay.

Alchemystic

Banned
Reaction score
Nick Savoy? Is that really you? A former mystery method student turn plagiarizer?
I do not know is Mystery gets a percentage of the profits though?
I have read his books but The Book of POOK is so much better and also Robert Glovers No more Mr. Nice Guy. I also would recommend Allen "Gun" Reyes a.k.a Gun Witch. Gun witch book is good but I do not recommend you to take his advice about crying to a girl to get sex though.

There are errors in his book. He tries to defy mystery saying that you do not need to talk to the ugly girl first so that you can save time. He says, in his book that you can talk to the beautiful girl immediately and only then talk to the ugly girl when you get **** block but he can not understand that any girl you talk to first in a social circle instantly becomes a queen and gets her ego inflated.

Do not take his bootcamp.
Take the Mystery Method instead, the seduction ideas in a bar when slightly modified is applicable also to a school classroom or workplace.
A different approach is needed in daytime street approach.
I will talk more about it in a different post.

blueline

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All of that focus on verbal game is fucking retarded. You could be talking about nonsense and if you say it confidently, you might not bring an attracted girl's interest level down.