A woman in the coffee shop

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Every Wednesdays and Fridays, I go to a small coffee shop to do my paper works. There is this attractive girl who always goes there as well. We’ve been staring each other for about over a month now. But in this week, she kept having this disappointing and angry look on her face because I wouldn’t approach.

The problem is that I don’t know which opener I should use from magic bullets. I think it’s kind of weird using a direct opener because it’s during the day time and at a low energy (unlike clubbing) environment. And since she already know I’m attracted to her, opinion opener is always awkward. Should I ask start with “Can I sit here?”

One thing for sure is that tomorrow is a good time to have a conversation with her. I just don’t know how to start. Can anyone of you fellow love system instructors give me a good head start?

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you've spent a MONTH looking at each other, then just go over and say "You know I keep seeing you here but we never speak, so thought I'd come over and say hello".

Not difficult.

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tesl said:
If you've spent a MONTH looking at each other, then just go over and say "You know I keep seeing you here but we never speak, so thought I'd come over and say hello".

Not difficult.
You ninja'd me. Or just the good old "Hey, how are you?"

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
"Hi, how are you. Been seeing you a lot here, what's your name?"

Then, after you shoot the shivt with her, "So are you single?" if she says no, you say "nice meeting you madam, I'll see you on the other side." If she says yes, then you say "cool, I would like to take you out sometime, give me your number." Then you say "Pleasure meeting you. talk to you soon, I have to go to work" and walk out.

You people kill me sometimes. It's not that hard.

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GO OVER AND SAY "HELLO" YOUR EITHER REALLY STUPID OR REALLY SCAREY. gRAB YOUR BALLS AND BE A MAN. bY NOW SHE HAS PROBABLY BEEN BANGED BY THREE DUDES WHILE YOU SAT THERE STARING ALL GOO GOO EYED AT HER. gO SAY HI AND THEN BANG HER.