A weird problem which I need help on

adit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys ok,I have asked this before,but didn't get any answer.

My problem is that I like this one girl,and the DJ tips have really helped me close in on her a LOT.And I do mean,a LOT!

But here's the silly problem which I was probably destined to have.You see,she's from a super rich family,just like most other girls in my school.And I'm just an average guy..I don't have all that much of money and such..

And to top it all,my mom works in the school I go to,and this gives me an even lower reputation with the ladies.

Guys,I know the DJ tips are wonderful and they work,they're working for me,but do you think this problem is what's keeping me from getting girls who'd be serious with me?

I have no problem in approaching girls and such,I can easily get anyone's phone number in malls/restaurants/any public place..

But I want more than a phone number and I want it in the school!!

Is this a big problem?How do I get over it (I cant think of any way to get over it)?

Toushi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I understand your problem... When I was younger I dealt with sutff like this. I was a AFC that time, so I get dumped always. Don't know what I would do know...

Just wait till some true DJ asks your question. ;)

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're making something that shouldn't be a problem become one in your own mind. Stop psyching yourself out before you even do anything. You're living in your own sphere of insecurity. If girl has any self-respect at all, she will never judge you by your money and so on and so forth. Be confident in your abilities because you can do whatever you truly want to. Work in some good kino and keep a strong alpha personality. Notice the IOI's and take them into consideration. When you get a lot of them in succession, usually 3-6, make a strong move. Go for a kiss. Then show up the next day and start with a good peck on the lips.

You're thinking to hard. What you are thinking of as a problem is NOT a problem. Stop psyching out. Have confidence and go DO it.

-Damian

DonJuancho

Reaction score
is there anywhere i can learn all the words you guys use?

ive found out what "kino" is so far... and things like HB1-10 kinda make sense, but the rest is "wtf he sayin..?"

adit

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks a lot for the replies guys!

Damian's reply has pretty much changed my thinking about this..Maybe it isn't even a problem at all!!

Thanks and please give some more tips if anything is on mind!

toddC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your thinking too much about the fact that your mom works at your school. Obviously people know this and they've known it for as long as you've been in the school so it really shouldn't be a big deal at all...Just go for it and see what happens...if brought her in a lot with the DJ tips then you should be fine!

GL man!

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Life is only hard if you believe it is. Just be confident in your abilities and trust yourself. If you can carry that gem of self-esteem, it will improve more aspects of your life than just romance and dating.

-Damian