A weird conversation problem

akanyinyitun

Reaction score
Hi guys
I am having a trouble here. Baiscally, ****blocking friend I cannot cut away.There are three people in a working room. Me, a girl and another guy. That girl is interested in me obviously. But that another guy is keep blocking from even talking. Since he knows that girl is interested in me, he is angry everytime I talk with that girl. And after a few days, that girl is even scared to talk to me only because that guy is angry and sometimes even try to make her feel bad if she talks to me.Now the result is that that girl is starting to feel scared to talk me and it is like I am out of the conversation. That guy and her only happen talk each other. Weird, isnt it? I try to get in the conversation but it makes me seems desperae and obvious. I have no idea how the hell i can solve this. She clearly knows whats happening. She is clearly interested in me and not him. That is for sure. She tried to go out with me and not hesitate to touch me. But she is afraid of him and scared to even talk to me now and i am kind of going away from the conversations. And I dont want that. How can I do this guy? And I am 100% sure that what i am talking is actually whats happening.

Last edited: