A very unusual but unique ice breaker, but will it work

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
i found this as a joke on the net:

A rather confident man walks into a bar and takes a seat next to a very attractive woman. He gives her a quick glance, then casually looks at his watch for a moment.

The woman notices this and asks, 'Is your date running late?'

'No', he replies, 'I just bought this state-of-the-art watch and I was just testing it.'

The intrigued woman says, 'A state-of-the-art watch? What's so special about it?'

'It uses alpha waves to telepathically talk to me,' he explains.

'What's it telling you now?'

'Well, it says you're not wearing any panties...'

The woman giggles and replies, 'Well it must be broken then because I am wearing panties!'

The man explains, 'Damn thing must be an hour fast.'

----------------------------------------

the state of art watch intro is pretty original, and it is an interesting topic enough to lead a convo, and instead of telling her she is not wearing any panties, you can say compliment on her or neg hit her

any one up for other ideas?

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's an old joke.... If she has heard it before, you're screwed.....

It's a canned line, regardless of how you try and dress it up, and IMO, canned lines are sh!t. If you can't come up with something interesting or original to say, i think you'd need to work harder on some basic social skills and worry less about an intro routine.

I still say "hi, my name is ________" is the only canned line you should ever use. It works 100% of the time, as long as the girl finds you somewhat attractive or at least, interesting. And, then, it still doesn't mean you'll get anywhere but at least you'll come across as sincere and not TRYING to pick her up.

and BTW, don't follow the " Hi,my name is ____" with a... "what's yours?".

Go into something else immediately and don't give her time to give you her name. If you do it right, she'll resist the urge to possibly tell you to fvck off just long enough for you to get her defenses down.

somthing witty or funny is usually the way to go.

If she laughs, you're in.

Reaction score
There are a few factors to consider.
Everyone has their own tastes and that.

:yes: If you're good looking enough for this attractive women and she's alone. And maybe a lil bit buzzed, this one's a definite killer.

:nono: But, if you're some loser, ugly and kinda dorky looking, used all of your confidence to even say that phrase, well dude, you're gonna look like a ****in' retard lol.

Just stating the obvious lol.

this is coming from a kid that at 16 was hooking up with fine 20 yr old and is currently playing 4 at once.

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
im not too into pick up lines myself, but if its interesting and original enough i wont hesitate to giv it a try

simple ones, like:

walking up to a HB and say, :"hi, im currently practicing to talk to pretty attractive babes without being too nervous, so i am i doing?"

these ones always make them laugh and it works lik a charm

im just testing out others

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't exactly call that a pickup line, that's more like a pickup script. She's basically gonna have to repeat those lines word-for-word for it to work. For example, if she actually wasn't wearing panties, what would you say then? "Yay it works...?"

INXS

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ4Life said:
im not too into pick up lines myself, but if its interesting and original enough i wont hesitate to giv it a try

simple ones, like:

walking up to a HB and say, :"hi, im currently practicing to talk to pretty attractive babes without being too nervous, so i am i doing?"

these ones always make them laugh and it works lik a charm

im just testing out others
Nice :)