a Trust Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here is a good test you can do on your woman to determine if she trusts you.

Brake really late when you drive but don't jerk the car. If you have a girl that trusts you and knows that your are the man she won't complain or get worried.

I've went on a lot of dates and I've done this just about every time.

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you'll just seem reckless / irresponsable. I dont like it.

playasupreme

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like showing off to me. Kids stuff.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dissagree with both you. Perhaps you should try it. You don't even have to be reckless about it.

It is good to be picky . From my perspective if a woman is worth anything she will trust you with her life.

I discovered this when a girl i was with complained about it. I was just breaking my usuall way (not recklessly at all) and she *****ed. She even started to give me driving directions.

These girls are not worth it. When they start to tell you how to drive it is a good sign that they want to be in control and that they are afriad to let you lead them in the way you want to.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh and I have another story about driving.

I set up a date with a cute skiny blonde girl one day and she asked me to bring a friend along. I said maybe and did no such thing. I went myself and picked them both up . When I was driving and I came to a T intersection with a red lite and no cars.. I just said to myself. **** it..and i went right through the red lite. The blonde girl was shocked and couldn't belive that i did that. But her cute little friend in my back seat wet her panties. She was like,"oh guys are like that" and smiled at me with a sexy grin.

When we got to the club the girl in the back was all over me. I was a bad boy and she loved it. i played that night and I was happy.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
x

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya I duno about this one :p

IM sorry but if a girl complains because you jammed your breaks it doesent mean she doesent trust you it just means shes annoyed at you not looking where you are going.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Skel
Ya I duno about this one :p

IM sorry but if a girl complains because you jammed your breaks it doesent mean she doesent trust you it just means shes annoyed at you not looking where you are going.

i didn't jam my breaks at all. that would be reckless.... I slowed down quickly there is a big difference. that is wha tI ment.

some people need to actually read the post on this board. They make comments about things that were never posted

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who drives safe, but very fast and furious. I feel 100% safe with him, even when he drank a bit and drives fast.
The girls that ride with us, some find it funny, some get afraid but have fun, some kinda panic. It all depends on their personality, the knowledge of the driver or the friends you're with in the car, and the amount of alchohol you drink.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me be the 20th person in this thread to say its dumb......

Any girl with half a brain wouldn't be impressed by some moron acting stupid in a car...(so you run redlights with girls and friends in the back seat...no respect)

I've lost family members in auto accidents that could have been prevented...Be safe when you drive, you can a badboy, without being a moron.....

{End Thread}

Amog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly, she probably doesnt wanna embarass you or herself by saying something. Definitely an UNCOMFORTABLE moment.

Secondly, you can test a girl just by using your hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.