A "tactic" you won't want to miss -- C&F at its best

Alphathree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay guys, I am sharing this with you against my better judgement because this isn't some 'canned' thing I found on the internet .

I came up with it myself and it works really well.

It's quite simple. Maybe you came up with it too.

Basically, every girl you meet, you have to tell them you think of them as your pet.

Some will be shocked, others will be defiant. Once that stage settles, you have to go into elaborate detail about their pet-ness.

What kind of pet are they? What attributes do they have (cute, fuzzy, furry, bouncy, etc.)?

Depending on how far you want to go, I like to also use: Where can you hook a leash onto them? (This is good if they have a lot of jewelry or wristbands or anything fancy.)

And best of all, their name. Spot, snuggles, freaky, boinky, whatever fits.

So now you've made some C&F comments, made the tone of the conversation lighter, and introduced a pet name for her. And you've set the stage for "she has to try to get up to your status" and not the other way around.

(In case you don't know, if you're trying to get up to her status, it's over before it begins.)

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually that's not a bad idea. I may try it out.

good post dude, it should probably be in the tips section though:up:

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brilliant. Absofvckinglutely brilliant!:crackup:

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just may try this out--sounds good, and I wanted it to be bumped. It also should've been in the tips section.

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHA :D omg this was too funny to read. Sounds like what its like.. prolly explains why I always watch in laughter whenever I dangle a piece of candy infront of a girl :D.