A success story.

Monty

Reaction score
Long-time troller, first-time poster. This is just what happened to me.

When I found SoSuave I was, like many members, a broken man. Suffering from chronic AFC disease and a bad case of Oneitis, straight out from an LJBF and a complete attention wh0re, I was in desperate need of some aid. I was smoking weed a lot, my marks were plummeting faster than a Depression-era stock market, and things were going bad.

That's all changed now.

I've never lacked in confidence, but SoSuave gave me the tools to attack my problems with ease. Things changed slowly, but they changed: girls started flirting with me out of the blue, I had no problems approaching or talking to girls, I was refining some aspects of the DJ art, and things were going great.

Over this summer, I noticed random girls checking me out, I was more confident than ever before, and simply exuded an air of ability to take on the world. I knew that once I got to school, things would change. I ended up working at a book store for a week (long story) and in that period of time I started to work with a girl I'd known but never really talked to in 3 going on 4 years of high school. The week ended, and after flirting with her, making eye contact, even some minor kino, I just moved on without thinking anything of it. A week later, we met at a party a mutual friend was having and talked a whole lot more. Soon after we were in school.

When I got back, the girls saw me completely differently. Girls who used to pay me little or no attention were suddenly approaching me, and going out of their way to deal with me. However, I ended up having a spare and philosophy class (2 out of 4 periods) with that same girl from the summer, and soon started on her again. Within a week she was responding - and there was no doubt about it.

A week after that we were dating - and that's where I've been ever since. It's been a real confidence boost, when you seriously apply the DJ principles for the first time and they work out perfectly. I did everything right, but most of all I've changed my mindset.

Gone are the days of AFC-dom - here are the days of DJ-hood.

Thanks, everyone.

sidewind3r

Don Juan
Reaction score
sweet dude, can you pinpoint anything specific that you did for this change to occur?