A strange occurrence

Old Buck

Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend and I were in bed last night. A while back while we were in 69, I stuck my finger in her azz and she had a tremendous orgasm so it's become routine that I do this. Well, last night when I slid my finger in, I felt something that I wasn't expecting. That's right, it felt like she wasn't far away from needing a trip to bathroom. I lost my erection immediately. She became quite upset, saying that I didn't want her, etc. I said I was having trouble breathing with her on top of me, and tried to pick up from there. She would have none of that, rolled over and went to sleep. This morning it became clear she wasn't buying my explanation as she began asking questions about why I lost interest so suddenly. I feel like if I am honest with her she will never let me do that again out of embarrassment and I hate to have limitations in the bedroom. What should I do, should I just tell her flat out that it's hard to stay in the mood when you are fingering schit or stick with my story as it is.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:

hahaha.

this reminds me of the time in university when i teacher last minute made an exam an 'open book' exam (ie. you could look in your text book while writing the exam). this after i stayed up the night before studying.

at the end of my exam pamphlet i wrote "this is f*cking bullsh*t. if you're going to pull an open book, then tell us before so i don't stay up all night studying. this is f*cked and im not studying for another f*cking test in this f*cking class ever again."

thankfully she was a philosophy professor who was a really cool lady. when i got my exam back she had responded in red ink with "you have point. from now on i'll give advanced notice if a test will be open book."

Eddie417

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Watch 2girls1cup and then realize that you're being a wimp.

A buddy suckered me in and sent me that without a warning and a disguised link and I opened it in such a public and inappropriate place....revenge will be served cold.

Consider yourself warned.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is funny as hell.... You touched her turd!!?? Did you lick you finger afterwards?

Dude... people take dumps. How was she suppose to know that everytime you guys have sex, you're gonna go sticking your finger in her butt?

In the heat of the moment when you guys are getting hot and heavy, is she suppose to say "Hold up a minute.. I'll be right back." Then go take a dump for fear that you're gonna stick ya finger in her bumb?

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
forgot to respond to the original post.

if you've fingered her 100 times and it was only the last time that you found a turd nugget, then just forget about it. if it only happens once in a 100 times its no big deal.

if the thought of sh*t touching your finger freaks you out, then what the hell are you doing sticking your finger in her *ss to start with?

i mean, come on dude, buy the ticket take the ride.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kdnash82 said:
This is funny as hell.... You touched her turd!!?? Did you lick you finger afterwards?

Dude... people take dumps. How was she suppose to know that everytime you guys have sex, you're gonna go sticking your finger in her butt?

In the heat of the moment when you guys are getting hot and heavy, is she suppose to say "Hold up a minute.. I'll be right back." Then go take a dump for fear that you're gonna stick ya finger in her bumb?
for poop to be that far down in her rectum it means that she should have felt like she really needed to take a dump - in which case she shoudl have told him no fingerbanging tonight.

whats possible is that she may have taken a dump and a small turd got stuck near her sphincter and didn't make it out. then when he stuck his finger up there he felt it.

but anyway, when turds get that close to your sphincter it usually means you gotta sh*t. she should have told him "babe, i might have a huge turd near my sphicnter, so you might get some of my sh*t on your finger today."

Reaction score
Old Buck said:
A strange occurrence
You bastards are vulgar and retarded! What is so strange of having waste in your anus - this is where it belongs!! :rolleyes: The "strange occurrence" is your finger!!

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
You bastards are vulgar and retarded! What is so strange of having waste in your anus - this is where it belongs!! :rolleyes: The "strange occurrence" is your finger!!
chics LOVE *ssplay.

i haven't met a chic yet who didn't like taking it in the *ss. now mind you, first you have to bring that 'wild' side out of them.

Eddie417

Don Juan
Reaction score
1 word for you.

Fleet.