A somber warning to my fellow DJs...

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know I've worked hard the past couple months to get over my oneitis and work on my P/U skills and I've come a LONG way in both departments.

6 days ago I went out drinking and picked up this bar slut -brought her back to my house and got a BJ. This girl was a total slut and I knew it - so much so that after I was done I felt like I never should have done it in the first place.

This morning I woke up and the tip of my d!ck was on fire. It looks like there might be some kind of sore forming.

I COMPLETELY lost it. All I could think of is that I must have contracted herpes from this wh0re. I immediately got online and ordered every fvcking product I could find that is supposed to fight the damn virus. (I spent over $250). I was outta of my mind praying to god over and over (I'm agnostic - it's funny how quickly you can start believing in god when you think you might be fvcked).

Man I just knew she was a dirty pig and I never should've touched her.

Truth is of course I have no idea if I have herpes or not.

Something is definitely not right, though.

Maybe it's an infection or something. I don't know. This sucks and this **** just ain't worth it.

No more random P/Us for me. I'm all about LTRs from now on.

That is of course unless I have the fvcking virus in which case I'm just plain fvcked.

Am I over-reacting? Man I gotta tell you I'm fvcking scared over this.

silverdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm did you see a doc?

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not yet - I just noticed it this morning - I woke up at 4am and felt uncomfortable down there.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hit the doctors office.....its good that you are all about LTR now. The truth is it may be to late. I doubt though that the virus would show after one night. I think it takes weeks.......it could be just an open sore, and if it is, you are screwed anyway because it was in her flithy flithy mouth.

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I over-reacting? Man I gotta tell you I'm fvcking scared over this.
Hit the DR. office, you need blood test to be 100% sure you dont have anything, or they take a nice little Q-tip, and stick it in your ****!!!!

stevey_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what a total b**ch!, my heart goes out to you mate, you are very unlucky to have had something of that magnitude to happen,

I had a slut not long ago but luckily she told me just before we we're just about to get it on that she had a disease...i didn't know whether to laugh or cry!!

get it sorted though mate ASAP, i'd go straight to a doctor!!

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, I hate to hear sh1t like this. Just goes to show you need to protect yourself no matter what. Wear a condom even for head!

ds28

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get to the doctors dude ASAP and get some professional advice.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro... whatever you do today, please make sure you see the doctor, it may be something that can be fixed with a shot, or something. Try not to worry, as hard as it may be. It sounds like a case of the herpes. Please get yourself checked, doctors see this sh*t all the time. Good luck...

Paul Owen

Don Juan
Reaction score
What a f**king *****.

Look, don't worry too much. I would bet that it turns out to be nothing significant.

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel for ya dude, stay well clear of the skanks in future.

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeez Ronin! Just get to the docs - dont panic man! Wait til he has given you a diagnosis. Might well be nothing.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo ronin,

I doubt the burning sensation is herpes.

Herpes when visible is characterized by blister like cold sores on your cack.

If all you feel is a burning sensation it may just be a tract infection, chlymidia, or syphlis or gohnorhea..all of these are treatable with penicillin, but herpes is not treatable..its a lifelong virus.

Most of these latter STD's are also marked by green/yellow discharge..and chances of getting it from a BJ are slim.

I remember one byatch I fvcked and left..called me and said

"Ya know the sex was wonderful! but the woman you slept with has AIDS"

then hung up..

I freaked out and started planning my death..and immiatedly went to get an aids test..it was negative.

fvckin byatches

Donny Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you have something and your **** is going to fall off,

I remember I was with a chick and had the same thing happen to me, so I went to the doctor. She was a OK girl and I was a little suprised at the burning and rash that I got from her.

However I went to the doctor and it turns out its a simple alergic to certian women's vaginal fluids! What a relief, I was wearing a condom so the rash was on the skin around the rest of that area, it happened twice since then, with other women. And the prognosis was the same from the doc all three times. Its just my skin I guess, thank god I didn't get it on my face!

Good luck!

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got back from the doctor.

I have a very small, pimple-like sore right near the hole.

He said it is one of two things:

1) Herpes

2) Skin irritation

He said if it is herpes it will turn red and blister within the next couple of days.

I tried convincing him to precscribe me some anti-viral meds just in case. I told him that it was possible that if I treated the virus soon enough that I could kill it off before it rooted in my system (at which point I'm fvcked). He said while theoretically this is possible it hasn't been proven in any human or animal studies (human studies?) and that doing that might make the virus immune to the medications should I need them in the future.

So, I have to play the waiting game. In the mean time I'm still going to take some anti-viral herbs that have been proven to kill the virus (olive leaf extract) and some broad anti-microbial herbs(goldenseal/echinacea, hyssop, st johns wort, oregano oil, and a couple others). I'm also taking an amino acid called lysine that's supposed to ihibit viral replication in the body. I'm not fvcking around. I don't want to hear this "there isn't a cure" bullsh!t - if I do have it I'm throwing every fvcking thing in the book at it to get rid of it. There is ALWAYS hope.

Man what a freakin' day. I've been reading about this and researching it for 12 hours now.

gr8one

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DAMN!!! THAT IS FvCKED UP DUDE!!!

YOU MUSTA BEEN ONE PI$$ED OFF MUTHA!.....

:eek:

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love you man , remember that. stay calm dawg!