A situation for the BIG TIME PIMPS

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a girlfriend for about 8-9 months but I still pick-up other chicks and take them out all the time. My problem is this...

Everytime I'm out with one of these chicks they always ask "Do you have a girlfriend?" and I always reply "No". I wonder if I reply "Yes", would they be more interested in me? Would they be more attracted to me or would they be pissed because I'm cheating on my gf and then they would think that I would do the same to them?

I've been think about responding with "Yes, I do have a girlfriend", and then applying heavy eye contact and kino throughout the date to get them hot and bothered.

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why are you dating them if you have a girlfriend?

Live The Dream

Don Juan
Reaction score
just say you're 'dating' or 'seeing' other chicks at the same time, this way she doesn't think you're cheating, and can get a little jealous at the same time, knowing she has competition :)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bman
why are you dating them if you have a girlfriend?
Yeah, girlfriend implies some type of commitment. If there isn't any just call it what it is, dating. Just understand that she should be able to date other people too. That will keep everyone from being surprised if the other person comes up.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It won't make them any more or less interested in you. A girl with any type of self esteem and control of herself (which is any girl WORTH dating), will jump ship and wait for you to be single. A girl with low self-esteem will hang around and feed her ego and try to wait for you to break up with the GF. At best, you'll get a decent girl who will just show some more signs, not because she likes you more, but because she feels she has to make her intentions more known so that you know she means business.

-Blitz

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chewy Bagel
My experience is that girls will be turned off if you tell them that you have a girlfriend while you're trying to pursue them.
One of my friends told a HB up front that he had a girlfriend and now that HB is all over him because of it. He's been banging her on the side for quite a while now.

It makes you wonder which is the best way to go about it...

Reaction score
1. I believe in being honest with women. I tell them I am seeing other people.

2. If I choose to settle into a girlfriend/boyfriend relationship it works for me to just leave the game behind.

3. Here is an article by a famous pimp named rosebudd bitterdose:

http://www.whileyouweresleeping.com/issuearchive/issue10/rose.asp

4. When I checked this post I thought you were talking about real pimpin shyt, not girlfriend and dating or player stuff.

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got p*ssy when i was in year 2 (or 3).... it was my teacher's daughter -to make matters worse :)

It's just 2 bad i was too young to get it up - and i thought she'd get pregnant pretty easily lol

But...the wonders of a middle finger and class room chalk!

Kodiac shut's up now :rolleyes:

netman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Years ago, I had an ex-girlfriend who I cheated on all the time. I was up front with the chicks I met; I always told them that I had a girlfriend. Let me tell you; I got more a$$ at that time then when I was single. Not all chicks will bite when you tell them that you have a girl, but the odds are still on your side.

I think that women love that challenge and the fact that women still go for you when you have a girlfriend automatically instills an extra boost of confidence without you even realizing it.