a sign of DJ growth?

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so after i started applying the methods of this site and tips of various people it slowly began to click and come together mentally enough that its 85% my natural demeanor now.

here's what i've been getting as responses from every single girl that has talked to me upon my new profound manner.

either during, randomly, and especially at the beginning of any interaction with a girl i will countlessly until her barrier is broken get something along the lines of

"i don't get you"
"i've never been spoken to like that, i don't know how to take it"
"i'm speechless, don't know how to respond"
"you're very weird"
"does this really work on girls?" (my favorite because when a girl says that they tend to want to know more and more)

it pisses me off in a sense that they've been so used to social conditioning of whats supposed to be proper interrelation etiquette. really opens my eyes to how true everything on this site is and it's potency.

when girls say the aforementioned statements almost immediately after (give or take) their guards are WAY down and the rest is almost as easy as imagining the outcome in your favor.

thoughts?

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Increase in confidence
Increase in social skills
More friends
Better body
Closes
Higher enjoyment of life in general
A woman who loves you and who you love
or maybe the best of all: Pro-active action

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
being a DJ is not about saying "pick up lines" its a state of mind...a DJ is a MAN. A lot of guys claim to be "MEN" but they really aren't...but being a man doesn't come with old age, it comes with a mature, responsible state of mind...see the bible.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What exactly do are you saying to these women?

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm being ****y/funny, brushing off their tests, saying what they're not expecting me to for example

"a lot of guys look at me as a sex object"
Me - "really? Me too! Wow what a small world ;)"

I guess they're expecting something like
"really? Those dirty guys, I can see right through your looks into your good nature, want to go out sometime?"

marinetti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"a lot of guys look at me as a sex object."

"well, i'm just as horny as them. but i'd like to get to know you better before i take you home. anyway, when was your first crush?"

i think you're right, they are expecting you to put yourself on a higher platform, and you're right, that's a bad way to go. if a woman complains about men i usually just place myself right in the same category as whatever they're complaining about, and then delve into her personality a little bit. not even wait for a response, although this example is a good way to talk about relationships, which can make her think about the two of you together.

you sound really ****y and not really funny. but then again, i never got the whole ****y/funny thing so it's possible you're nailing the ideal. those reactions from women don't sound like the kinds i'd want to be getting though.

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the thing. I get those reactions but then immediately after they totally change and become so much more receptive and easy to talk to. Almost as though they melted in your hand.

Which is why I made this thread, to state how by my experience I've noticed how typical most guys are that girls won't know how to react to someone they've always unknowingly wanted. IMO.