a quick refresher guys*****name some famous A.F.C'S and DJ'S

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im really new to this, i need to see some afc in action so ill know not what to do in situations, i learn better if im shown rather then read material

cheers!

RKTek

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watch almost any sitcom on TV today, with the notable EXCEPTION of "Seinfeld", to see AFC-ness.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
an a.f.c is made from life experience, one is not born a.f.c.. <----------------thats what ive learned

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ross Geller (Friends).

Particularly see the episode where he calls to Rachels office when she's working with some semi-DJ.

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad About You! I guess it's because I can't stand Helen *unt. But the guy is retarded as well. AFCing all over the place.

Uhhh.. come to think of it....the idea of even thinking of what stars are AFC or not is AFC.... LOL!

Not to threadjack but georgie.. whatever happened to your gf. She kicked you outta the house yesterday as I recall. Hope all is okay and that you NEXT her.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tamales

Not to threadjack but georgie.. whatever happened to your gf. She kicked you outta the house yesterday as I recall. Hope all is okay and that you NEXT her.
You just did threadjack ... :)

But yeah gorgio, story with that? Hope you got your stuff back ok, and NEXT does sound like the correct option.

osc.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
unfortunatly i did go back last night. to be blunt its scary to start a new life all of the sudden. this is something ive never ever dealt with before. i have some things to learn though

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this would fall under the fictional characters. (Anakin Skywalker / Darth Vader) Spends the first three episodes acting very AFC. Spends the last three as the galaxies most powerful jerk. The closest thing to a DJ I can think of in that series is Han Solo.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
alot of the men relatives i have are A.F.C, they are older now so they will stay like that forever:D not me!!

FoxHound20

Don Juan
Reaction score
HAha

Georgie24,

When you speak of 'man-relatives', are you speaking about cousins and brothers, or fathers and grandfathers? Heh.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: HAha

Originally posted by FoxHound20
Georgie24,

When you speak of 'man-relatives', are you speaking about cousins and brothers, or fathers and grandfathers? Heh.

male cousins, and uncles, lol those suckers!

Don Loco

Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC and DJ's....

I recently saw the movie, Last Man Standing with Bruce Willis on cable tv. It's an old movie but has a very good example of how to be a DJ. Bruce Willis' character pretty much kicks a$$. He saw what he wanted and took it without hesitation. Also, he didn't take crap from anybody. Not a bad movie either.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
David DeAngelo just sent out a mail called "DATING TIP: Why Women Pull Away" - excellent "textbook" AFC example. Check it out (sing up for the newsletter).

Shadow Dancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Watch almost any sitcom on TV today, with the notable EXCEPTION of "Seinfeld", to see AFC-ness."

I totally agree with RK on this. Shiet is crazy. Modern America just loves to watch men act like dumbasses and women in control. It used to be that the men had the control. Buuut...I've noticed a slight trend in which women are being portrayed as doofus's. I think the pendulum will swing back and there will be a backlash at some point. And once again, men will shown as the "agressor". Probably go back and forth forever.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
"Watch almost any sitcom on TV today, with the notable EXCEPTION of "Seinfeld", to see AFC-ness."

I totally agree with RK on this. Shiet is crazy. Modern America just loves to watch men act like dumbasses and women in control. It used to be that the men had the control. Buuut...I've noticed a slight trend in which women are being portrayed as doofus's. I think the pendulum will swing back and there will be a backlash at some point. And once again, men will shown as the "agressor". Probably go back and forth forever.

YEA whats up with all that women power b.s

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although in Seinfeld there were a few examples of AFC-ness. It's odd how they changed so much in this way. (Remember Jerry's "shmoopy shmoopy" and when he helped George date the high maintenance woman).

Also it seems the characters always have a partner at the beginning of the episode, but it rarely shows how they met and attracted these women. (George's social proof through the photo of Man Hands is the only one I can think of)