A question for the Black men - do most Black women have such a terrible attitude as this one?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She talks like a sailor, and seems to hate the idea of having to work, as an existential dread akin to a "nightmare". :rolleyes:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get with any woman, including blacks (who tend to like whites and other races anyway and ignore me too, lol!) so I wouldn't know. I'm like equal opportunity rejected. You can at least get black girls.

However, what I can say this, working full time can be challenging because it means there is less personal time, especially if the pay is not that great with the cost of living crises in all that. Chances are, she's being paid minimum wage or some low pay and she's getting allot of attitude at work.

It makes me grateful for where I'm working at. I'm talking to two different ladies at work who are nice/decent with me. I asked out another girl earlier, and even if I'm not talking with her, there were no serious reprocussions for doing that to make me regret it. There is no real "attitude" from other co-workers or management (ie at least the type that she's talking about), and I feel positive about my job as a whole.

I do come to relalize that there ar worst jobs out there, in terms of wages, and in terms of social dynamics that can be toxic. However, there are laws, and if a workplace is that bad, then she could quit the job with cause and apply for EI benefits (provided she worked the minimum time there).

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get with any woman, including blacks (who tend to like whites and other races anyway and ignore me too, lol!) so I wouldn't know. I'm like equal opportunity rejected. You can at least get black girls.

However, what I can say this, working full time can be challenging because it means there is less personal time, especially if the pay is not that great with the cost of living crises in all that. Chances are, she's being paid minimum wage or some low pay and she's getting allot of attitude at work.

It makes me grateful for where I'm working at. I'm talking to two different ladies at work who are nice/decent with me. I asked out another girl earlier, and even if I'm not talking with her, there were no serious reprocussions for doing that to make me regret it. There is no real "attitude" from other co-workers or management (ie at least the type that she's talking about), and I feel positive about my job as a whole.

I do come to relalize that there ar worst jobs out there, in terms of wages, and in terms of social dynamics that can be toxic. However, there are laws, and if a workplace is that bad, then she could quit the job with cause and apply for EI benefits (provided she worked the minimum time there).
It's OVER for EqualOpportunityCels.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been with several black women, but they were mostly second generation black 'British/Western European' women. A few were 'sassy' while fairly conservative but pretty kinky after they dropped their inhibitions.

The few black women I'd been with in Africa were more easygoing than Western European black women, but also more prudish, especially the black muslim girls.

The three American black women I had sex with in Amsterdam were pretty entitled and spoiled but dropped the attitude straight away when I didn't put up with it.

I didn't sample any black women from Central/Eastern Europe.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score